Yellow | #70

electraglideatl

TB Veteran
Credits
I Understand That Nascar #70 Does Not Have A Primary Sponser Yet?.....i Know Why......as Soon As This Contract Is Ratified There Will Be Major Changes......dhl Will Swooop Us Up......dhl Will Be On # 70......yellow And Roadway Will Be Combined.....holland Will Be Spun Off, For We Wll Be Doing The Shorthaul......end Of This Month All Of The Heads For Yellow,roadway And Holland Are Meeting In Ncy For A Big Meeting......sounds Like This Will Be In The Works.......just My Opinion.....any Thoughts?:1036316054:

I Understand That Nascar #70 Does Not Have A Primary Sponser Yet?.....i Know Why......as Soon As This Contract Is Ratified There Will Be Major Changes......dhl Will Swooop Us Up......dhl Will Be On # 70......yellow And Roadway Will Be Combined.....holland Will Be Spun Off, For We Wll Be Doing The Shorthaul......end Of This Month All Of The Heads For Yellow,roadway And Holland Are Meeting In Ncy For A Big Meeting......sounds Like This Will Be In The Works.......just My Opinion.....any Thoughts?:1036316054:
YOU THINK TOO MUCH:toxic::nutkick:

:smilie_132:I'd say you are right on track,and if dhl is no better at operating a trucking co than they are at delivering pacels we won't last long anyway.There not much good, I can say,about getting old but now that I'm 56 and have in about 28 years it don't really seem so bad.:butt kiss: The young guys at our barn gripe and cry to the t/m to get thier way and laugh at us old men when we leave on a 350 mile/14 hour peddal run . I hope when they are in our shoes the have some young guys do them the same way. Glad I'll be gone in another year.:nutkick: