New Penn | 707 meeting

OnPoint44

TB Lurker
Credits
We had our meeting this morning to discuss the upcoming changes. From everything I gathered, nothing is set in stone. There's no date on any changes or when New Penn is going to move out of Maspeth. Yellow & 707 will sit down with each other in another week or so. Maybe we'll know more. President McCaffrey, contrary to popular belief, isn't on board with all these changes. he is questioning alot of things in the proposal & will possibly reject some of Yellow's requests. Stay tuned

We had our meeting this morning to discuss the upcoming changes. From everything I gathered, nothing is set in stone. There's no date on any changes or when New Penn is going to move out of Maspeth. Yellow & 707 will sit down with each other in another week or so. Maybe we'll know more. President McCaffrey, contrary to popular belief, isn't on board with all these changes. he is questioning alot of things in the proposal & will possibly reject some of Yellow's requests. Stay tuned
Good news.

We don't have a vote on this. It's great that your President has some issues and most probably attempt to make them known.
Wether he saw these problems on his own, or if guys made the issues known it is very important that anybody at any terminal, nationwide, makes their issues known to their Local officials. It's not up to a vote. But they can make issues known IF YOU make your issues known.
Doesn't mean we'll get anything. Also doesn't mean they won't come back and say they can't afford to go on if they don't get their way...which they have tendency to do.

Does your supplement give you more than ,$25.92 that we're at now?

How in the world can you buy a house or pay rent anywhere near NYC on that?
Rob banks on the weekend?

No it doesn't. As for me personally, I'm good. I own my place. I've been here a lil over 20yrs and the OT has always been here. Also my wife makes very good $. We've managed our $ quite well
Dammit. I was hoping to find a bank robber that could teach me the job this weekend.
Ya know...I nightime thing with no guns.
I did hear you guys can play some poker over there.