72 Characters Maximum Title Length

Did the 2500 character post limit change in some way Jeff? I had a post this morning that I'm sure was more like a thousand characters tops but it wouldn't post.

Title limit is not for existing threads unless I spot one super long.
Thread titles should get to the point and be short and sweet there does not need to be 4 lines of one thread title on someones phone

i am not a fan of copy and paste and it will sometimes get you a nasty gram from the person who wrote it originally.. When posting links there is supposed to be the link and a paragraph or so of the story and not the whole content

it just has to be mobile friendlier or we get tossed from Google search engine or ranked really low and that search engine determines your success or failure, it does make sense though

What about images. I post a lot of them and usually stretch them larger, is that a problem? I'll gladly comply with what works best for TB.

Title limit is not for existing threads unless I spot one super long.
Thread titles should get to the point and be short and sweet there does not need to be 4 lines of one thread title on someones phone

I don't have a smart phone so I had no idea stuff like that is a problem for phone users.