1. All employers have a social media policy, Your identity is UNKNOWN on Truckingboards unless you reveal it somehow yourself. When you post to Facebook Trucking Groups, everybody knows your name. Think about it.

POLITICS 737 Crashes From Tehran To Kiev

Discussion in 'Washington D.C.' started by slavenomore, Jan 8, 2020.

1. slavenomore

slavenomore US Gov Hears Foreign Corps More Than Nonunions

2. Toby

Toby I live Here

Iran State TV says Ukrainian Airplane Crashes Near Tehran

TEHRAN, Iran (AP) — A Ukrainian airplane carrying 180 passengers and crew crashed Wednesday near an airport in the capital, Tehran, state TV reported. There was no immediate word on casualties.

The plane had taken off from Imam Khomeini International Airport, the report said. The crash is suspected to have been caused by mechanical issues, it added, without elaborating.
    —-

Flight data from the airport showed a Ukrainian 737-800 flown by Ukraine International Airlines took off Wednesday morning, then stopped sending data almost immediately afterward, according to website FlightRadar24. The airline did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

The crash came hours after Iran launched a ballistic missile attack targeting two bases in Iraq housing U.S. forces in retaliation for the killing of Revolutionary Guard Gen. Qassem Soleimani.
    https://www.breitbart.com/news/iran-state-tv-says-ukrainian-airplane-crashes-near-tehran/

3. Magoo

Magoo You don't have to be Einstein to figure it out

Iran says it will not turn black box's over to Boeing corporation. I can't blame them if it was sabotaged I hope the USA had no hand in it.

4. kantgetryte

kantgetryte Well-Known Member AD-FREE USER

Goat tried to get in first class causing the date cart to flip over

Big Dave and Toby like this.