Yellow | $750 Bone us money.

30 days after ratification of greasing the Queens Kings and Bishops who are the real stake holders in the company! Whenever they get the financing we get the money! I bet they are financing our$750 and will not get it to us until all the I are dotted and t's crossed! So all stay tuned, we where just the pawns in this chess game to get through us to them!:drama:

same scam the govt ran on us in 07-09 with its "economic stimulus" checks ,doled out to us as a distraction while the banks made the big hiest.

they throw ya a cookie to eat while youre bowed over taking the shaft.

yall fell for it,though. as expected.

I'll show you my bonus, but I think yours is a little less... (it's your attitude) :smile:

Aw gee tutone, another negative reputation comment from you. What's the matter, woke up a little thin-skinned today? :smile:

Last edited by a moderator:
Aw gee tutone, another negative reputation comment from you. What's the matter, woke up a little thin-skinned today? :smile:
I get 2 negative and one positive rep comments everyday
I been trying to lighten up to these guys lately, maybe we all will be friends again in 2019
When we all agree to vote the same way, at least the first time
Because if they threaten the b word the next time I'm bailing

"The ratification bonus will be payable within thirty (30) days of the Effective Date to all regular employees on the seniority list at the time of ratification, provided the employee was active within ninety (90) days of December 31, 2013 and still is employed by the Employer at the time of payment"

"The Extension will be effective on the first day of the first payroll period commencing after the latter of the date of ratification . . "

All of the provisions of ratification were completed this week so the effective date of the extension will be Sunday 2/2/2014. The agreement gives the company 30 days from that date to pay the bonus.

I won't even get that being on disability the past few months.....sure could use it to pay a bill or two.....not an incentive for me.

I to am on disability, work related and I was told I am still considered to be active because I am not on the lay- off list.

I to am on disability, work related and I was told I am still considered to be active because I am not on the lay- off list.

I was told that also when I was out on workers comp when the last stock option was granted.. I got one share .. wonder what that"s worth today.. The wording on that is like in a "grey" area as the rest of the contract.. Good luck and I hope they give you it too you.

The $750 will be taxed differently most likely than normal due to it being a bonus check. 27 to 35% tax rate! The shafting continues,wait and see!

The withholding is higher not the tax rate, the difference you will get back in your refund check, or if you owe you'll owe less next April 15.

The withholding is higher not the tax rate, the difference you will get back in your refund check, or if you owe you'll owe less next April 15.

Maybe if they do find the missing 3.4 billion at the ridge they will just pay everyone cash. And maybe a free ticket to a Ridge Sox game? Just wishful thinking.

Maybe if they do find the missing 3.4 billion at the ridge they will just pay everyone cash. And maybe a free ticket to a Ridge Sox game? Just wishful thinking.

You keep that up there's going to be holes all over Ridge from people digging...........................

It's amazing how many people don't know the difference between withholding rate and tax rate, but yet so many of these same people think they know how to run a multi-million dollar company. Comical.