Yellow | $750 Bone us money.

I get 2 negative and one positive rep comments everyday
I been trying to lighten up to these guys lately, maybe we all will be friends again in 2019
When we all agree to vote the same way, at least the first time
Because if they threaten the b word the next time I'm bailing

Wow Oneofus look at that will ya.:17::17::17:

"Bonus" was the subject and highlight of the post, "Bonus" never came up once in this contract
Take Care Brother

Am I the only one who sees?
Post was started back in 2014.
Or did I miss something?
Been busy and just saw this.
JimBobBillyBob was showing what I said in 2014
He's looking up dirt on me and almost thought he stumbled on something

""Because if they threaten the b word the next time I'm bailing"":poke:

This is your last sentence in that post,the union is telling you they will close if you vote no right,what does that really mean the B word as you said ,so when you gonna bail,the company told the union to tell you that they will close,they just said the B word more or less,that's the way I see it anyway.
Now they said here is your weeks vacation back,and your great $4 raise which equates to .38 cents more than you were making in 2009,and it will take 5 years to get there,25% into pension = 0 in your pocket.
Good luck brother and vote just vote and tell everyone how important it is to vote.

""Because if they threaten the b word the next time I'm bailing"":poke:

This is your last sentence in that post,the union is telling you they will close if you vote no right,what does that really mean the B word as you said ,so when you gonna bail,the company told the union to tell you that they will close,they just said the B word more or less,that's the way I see it anyway.
Now they said here is your weeks vacation back,and your great $4 raise which equates to .38 cents more than you were making in 2009,and it will take 5 years to get there,25% into pension = 0 in your pocket.
Good luck brother and vote just vote and tell everyone how important it is to vote.
You're right
I need to start listening to you more
Thanks for the clarification Brother