9 straight Browns 1st round picks gone before playing out rookie contract.

Hey, our preseason winning streak is still running. All these other fools are trying to win at the end of the year. pfft !

And just like that it's broken. No longer undefeated in the preseason. So sad. Maybe we can win one that counts this year ?

Beat the Eagles 5-0. The big news is that Tyrod didn't get hurt to bad yet. Looked like he broke his wrist. I was just thinking, well there goes another season. And then they will start Baker. And the rookie will get ruined. And there goes another draft wasted. So, that is all on hold for a minute. Fingers crossed Tyrod plays at least 8 games. But that line is terrible. If any other teams drop any linemen with anything left to give. Even just a guy skilled at getting in the way. We could use that.

So we are starting a undrafted rookie at left tackle. Pittsburg ain't got Le'Veon. It's gonna be windy and raining. We got this. Start the season 1-0. Undefeated with a winning streak !

We were in it. Didn’t get the win. But we didn’t lose. I’ll take it. New Orleans is on notice. Won’t be any weather in that dome. Woof woof woof !

No real power house teams in that division..Who knows??Both sides of the ball look much better than previous years..
yeah after the disaster of last year if they win half of their games people usually consider that a successful TURN-AROUND. who knows in that weak division Anything is possible but after all they were playing the JETS !

We knew this would be another terrible year. But there is some fresh talent on board. We might make 4 wins. We should be 3-0 already, but we found ways to lose a couple. I am just happy to finally have a win.

And now the Browns fired the coach and the OC. So, I guess Baker is gonna have to learn a new offense in the middle of his rookie year.

And the kicker is still terrible. Even though they fired the first one.

They are gonna make a circus out of this thing. Hell or high water. The NFL needs to step in and get this owner out.

And now the Browns fired the coach and the OC. So, I guess Baker is gonna have to learn a new offense in the middle of his rookie year.

And the kicker is still terrible. Even though they fired the first one.

They are gonna make a circus out of this thing. Hell or high water. The NFL needs to step in and get this owner out.

Who's to say it's the owner ?
Take Tampa Bay for example, Fitzgerald gets benched while playing the bears this season then Winston gets benched last Sunday and the bucks lost both games

Take Tampa Bay for example, Fitzgerald gets benched while playing the bears this season then Winston gets benched last Sunday and the bucks lost both games

Winston should be in jail. He's a disgrace to the league

Winston should be in jail. He's a disgrace to the league

A bit of a typo above I should have said Fitzpatrick instead of Fitzgerald and Winston's situation with the law is mild compared to gun and violence issues I've read about with other players
The team owners should be ultimately responsible and should fire,trade or suspend that player instead of waiting on goodell / NFL

This owner has worse than Al Davis. Nobody is allowed to do their job. He just keeps blaming everyone else. Players have come and gone. Coaches have come and gone. He is the one constant. Other than all the losing.