Yellow | A Big Thank You To All The Yes Voters

Steelers08

TB Lurker
Credits
I started in 2014 two months after the mou went into affect. I knew what I was getting myself into so you know i stuck it out until this contract. I and many others where nothing more than scape goats for all you mesters to save what you could and the worst part about it is if i had a dollar for every time a senior guy laughed in my face for making 4 to 8 dollars less an hour hell id be the highest paid guy in the company. It's always the junior guys fault but im not blind at the end of the day it's the 20 year guys that pencil smooch and drink with management on the weekend its the 20 year guy who knows nothing about quality over quantity its the 20 year guy I see training freight and well we all know who the yes voters are so once again five years later my generation will be ****ed over by you spineless gutless worthless yes voters either way ill man up and start looking for other employment mainly because I can't stand you people anymore I respect yrc's game they are a corporation and like any corporation its their job to screw their own employees but to be constantly be thrown under the bus by your fellow "brothers" is something I just can not handle anymore so once again thank you and more importantly you can bet your ass this guy is voting NO! sad that the junior guy can figure it out

I started in 2014 two months after the mou went into affect. I knew what I was getting myself into so you know i stuck it out until this contract. I and many others where nothing more than scape goats for all you mesters to save what you could and the worst part about it is if i had a dollar for every time a senior guy laughed in my face for making 4 to 8 dollars less an hour hell id be the highest paid guy in the company. It's always the junior guys fault but im not blind at the end of the day it's the 20 year guys that pencil smooch and drink with management on the weekend its the 20 year guy who knows nothing about quality over quantity its the 20 year guy I see training freight and well we all know who the yes voters are so once again five years later my generation will be ****ed over by you spineless gutless worthless yes voters either way ill man up and start looking for other employment mainly because I can't stand you people anymore I respect yrc's game they are a corporation and like any corporation its their job to screw their own employees but to be constantly be thrown under the bus by your fellow "brothers" is something I just can not handle anymore so once again thank you and more importantly you can bet your ass this guy is voting NO! sad that the junior guy can figure it out
Have you already started looking elsewhere or are you waiting for the vote, never seen this behavior you speak of
They're hiring everywhere and paying more money to boot
Wishing you the best of luck elsewhere but I can't believe you stayed so long being that you hate it here so much, everywhere is hiring treating you much better with more pay with impeccable representation and you stayed coming everyday
Be Blessed Mr New Guy
Enjoy where the grass is greener

Would normally show a lot more sympathy but your timing and delivery is very suspicious
But by all means come one come all explaining the (mostly) 1 reason you're voting no, with a new thread at that, you'll only get flack if you want the company to stay in business
By the way, not 1 new hire in Dallas would cosign your sentiment
We may fuss back n forth anmbout contract opinions but when it comes to our Brothers who work with us which ends up being decades(no one ever leaves) we help each other out and damn sure don't meddle about pay
You may want to try this one again on Facebook
You'll get a better response

Last Thing, Ok
You want us to Believe That You came to YRC in 2014, making $12-$15 an hour came to work being ridiculed for making $4-$8 an hour less
And your Main gripe is being a Jr man at the bottom of the board where EVERYBODY else was hiring treating better and paying more
So you stayed 5 years just to wait to go somewhere else after you vote no and try to shut us down
And you want us to support you in shutting the doors So we can go to the bottom of the board elsewhere too so we can experience what it's like not watching 20 year guys this time but 20 year olds exercise their seniority over us
You stuck it out
To stick it to us
The Determination
I gotta give it to you
You're in the wrong industry
Good luck getting level headed folk joining your campaign at sticking it to us putting us out of a job so we can experience hardship to our families and being :shit:ted on at the bottom of a board like you say you were
You are one of the top reasons for a damn near unanimous yes vote
You want a no vote to see us do bad and be out of a job so we can get it stuck to us too because you know we have it good right where we're at
Where you want more seniority

Nobody is trying to shut down yrcw..... we are trying to get a fair contract. Big difference.
Union said a no vote is going to shut us down
Not the company
The union
Why not decertify if you think the union is against you, why pay dues to your enemy
What's not fair about more than anybody else has gotten in LTL History, is that not a start or do we kill the cow trying to squeeze more milk that isn't there
Do we want another dime an hour
Is a nickel or a dime worth shutting down because more dollars aren't there

Union said a no vote is going to shut us down
Not the company
The union
Why not decertify if you think the union is against you, why pay dues to your enemy
What's not fair about more than anybody else has gotten in LTL History, is that not a start or do we kill the cow trying to squeeze more milk that isn't there
Do we want another dime an hour
Is a nickel or a dime worth shutting down because more dollars aren't there
Why don't you decertify??? I have the right to bargain with my employer. You don't want to.

Why don't you decertify??? I have the right to bargain with my employer. You don't want to.
The union has already bargained on your behalf
You just don't like the results
Everything isn't always exactly how we want it to be in life but for us to cry poverty because we took a $2.25 cut 10 years ago is getting really old
Some come on here and cry about it everyday
So shut it down then like the chants, some of us are going to be just fine when it closes, we may not want it to but let it be

The union has already bargained on your behalf
You just don't like the results
Everything isn't always exactly how we want it to be in life but for us to cry poverty because we took a $2.25 cut 10 years ago is getting really old
Some come on here and cry about it everyday
So shut it down then like the chants, some of us are going to be just fine when it closes, we may not want it to but let it be

Again.... I'm not advocating shutting down the company. You have it in your head that I do.