TForce | A clean slate.

Well, This is Skeeter and I could no longer log in. Had to create a new user name. Help Dockworker???

I'm here. Not much going no at my barn. Other than folks calling out and forcing us to use local cartage to peddle city freight.

I obviously was able to keep my profile name, but the first time I did it I put lopy105 instead of loopy105. so now I have 2 accounts. I sent a message to jeff on how to fix it but never heard a response. does anyone know how to cancel an account in the account settings? I looked but can't find it.....

BTW: I think Dockworker fell off the face of the earth, so helpful, informative and always kept the UPS Freight forum going.....

We have been slammed like that for the last 5 weeks. I have been averaging 55 hours a week. Need sleep on the weekends. We had 4 dock workers quiet and also the rails that hit us all at once contributed to all of our weeks of overtime.

I obviously was able to keep my profile name, but the first time I did it I put lopy105 instead of loopy105. so now I have 2 accounts. I sent a message to jeff on how to fix it but never heard a response. does anyone know how to cancel an account in the account settings? I looked but can't find it.....

BTW: I think Dockworker fell off the face of the earth, so helpful, informative and always kept the UPS Freight forum going.....

I'm still here...Just a lot of personal issues to attend to.
Also the members on this UPS Freight Forum have been pretty good.