ADuiePyle | A. Duie Pyle and SouthEastern FRT

you are in this category. no one knows who you are here. that was my point. nothing more and nothing less.

earlier you asked if i was sleeping with this guy, it actually seems that maybe you caught him messing around with your old lady. there seems to be a lot of tension there.

relax, take deep breaths, everything will be fine. think happy thoughts...mets world series... geeze dude, settle down.

you are in this category. no one knows who you are here. that was my point. nothing more and nothing less.

earlier you asked if i was sleeping with this guy, it actually seems that maybe you caught him messing around with your old lady. there seems to be a lot of tension there.

relax, take deep breaths, everything will be fine. think happy thoughts...mets world series... geeze dude, settle down.

ah yes, figure you go there with the kindergarten humor. grow up homie. there you go like always trying to flip things with your idiotic psychology. this is a blog, not a meeting place so are people supposed to personally know someone ? actually, your the one who needs to relax and stop defending ADP whenever someone comments about it. the truth hurts bro, i know. most people don't like to hear or deal with it and your no different. i come at you with truth and you come back with complete bullsh*t. just like some of my co-workers & management. no wonder you defend Bill so much, your sort of like him. unless you got anything constructive to bring to the conversation, what's the point of replying ?

We have had a partnership with Southeastern for many years now...they pull trailers and we pull theirs. No merger( I wish) just a partnership.

I am very serious. You can ***** and moan about Bill all you want, truth be told he is an excellent TM that was a VP for your company. He earned that position and I have not heard a bad word about him from anybody except you.

But then I am pretty sure you were here bashing Steve O last year as well, so maybe you do not like anyone in a position of authority

Just a correction....Bill T was never a VP for New Penn. I believe his title was Regional or District manager. At New Penn thats 2 rungs down on the totem pole from VP before he was shall we say "ask to leave" .
As for being a Excellent T.M., let me just say that he is a Excellent bull*****er, would tell you what you wanted to hear and then get amnesia. Must be from his background in Sales.
Overall we had some differences but can't say he ever screwed me over. He was better than the idiot we have now. Since I worked for him his whole time at New Penn I have to be right:hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical:

Just a correction....Bill T was never a VP for New Penn. I believe his title was Regional or District manager. At New Penn thats 2 rungs down on the totem pole from VP before he was shall we say "ask to leave" .
As for being a Excellent T.M., let me just say that he is a Excellent bull*****er, would tell you what you wanted to hear and then get amnesia. Must be from his background in Sales.
Overall we had some differences but can't say he ever screwed me over. He was better than the idiot we have now. Since I worked for him his whole time at New Penn I have to be right:hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical:

I have a question, how did he work in Philadelphia and Maspeth at the same time ??

I have a question, how did he work in Philadelphia and Maspeth at the same time ??

The last year he was with NP he was in charge of Maspeth, Kearney, Trenton and Cinnaminson. This means all the TM'S reported to him from these terminals. Any problem he would go to that terminal to more or less troubleshoot.This job was created for him and no longer exists.

The last year he was with NP he was in charge of Maspeth, Kearney, Trenton and Cinnaminson. This means all the TM'S reported to him from these terminals. Any problem he would go to that terminal to more or less troubleshoot.This job was created for him and no longer exists.

correct my friend :1036316054:

yall seem like nice guys..........so thought i would say hi.........picked up some freight for yankee land today............send some down here we need it.............i like to think about our partnership as gomer pyle and duie pyle inc..............stay loose..............

G & P is a sister company, run totally seperate from SEFL. There drivers are paid less per mile. I work for SEFL, from what I heard our partner ship with ADP is very profitable for SEFL and visa versa.