ABF | A forced contract

Or why he is still in office.........

I mean,....after all,.....he sure isn't building a Labor Legacy of strength and good contracts.

He won't warrant a mere paragraph,...let alone a chapter,....in Labor history......
Well THERE I disagree with you. He's been at the helm for the entirety of the Concessions Age of the Teamsters. He thinks the Union exists merely to slow the bleeding, and you can't get blood back in the body once it's in the blood letting trough.

That's...sadly historic.

The only loonie here is you!!!!! UPS gets 6 weeks after 30 years like ABF, now get back on track kid....
well GO40 let us be precise, 6 weeks of vacation at 25 years, 1 option week paid at 50 hrs., 2 option days, 8 paid holidays, $36.29 dollars an hour, plus pension and free health care. Still canary says the UPS teamsters in his local are very unsatisfied, they haven't got over not getting their Christmas turkey I guess! Canary did i forget the $400 dollar increase in their, 30 and 35 year and out at any age pension. So lets recap the topic of this thread "A FORCED CONTRACT" FRED ZUCKERMAN of teamstersunited, agreed to and signed off on his supplement during the UPS contract negotiations. As a political stunt, he then had his local vote down the supplement he agreed to. And dim wits on the trucking board forums have been running with it since. I guess it sucks to be a political hack. After all hack's the NMFA has exactly 1 company in it, and many failing pension funds. Time for all sides to start acting responsibly, don't YA THINK!!!!!!!!!

AHA!........Not the Illuminati?..........That's code for "you're in the Golden Dawn",...........committed to the overthrow of Democracy by destruction of a Sovereign Nation's Transportation system.........

Financed by Sturm und Taxis,....the secret German postal service that actually owns DHL,.........

We've Caught You Now!............Tell us!......You're driving truck so you can secretly map out the Interstate System of the United States,......so that when the Bilderbergers make their move,.......they will have hand-drawn maps of all of our Interstates,....Thanks to you!

Conspiracies Are Everywhere!..........especially in the Interior of Certain Peoples' craniums........
My secret is out....lol

well GO40 let us be precise, 6 weeks of vacation at 25 years, 1 option week paid at 50 hrs., 2 option days, 8 paid holidays, $36.29 dollars an hour, plus pension and free health care. Still canary says the UPS teamsters in his local are very unsatisfied, they haven't got over not getting their Christmas turkey I guess! Canary did i forget the $400 dollar increase in their, 30 and 35 year and out at any age pension. So lets recap the topic of this thread "A FORCED CONTRACT" FRED ZUCKERMAN of teamstersunited, agreed to and signed off on his supplement during the UPS contract negotiations. As a political stunt, he then had his local vote down the supplement he agreed to. And dim wits on the trucking board forums have been running with it since. I guess it sucks to be a political hack. After all hack's the NMFA has exactly 1 company in it, and many failing pension funds. Time for all sides to start acting responsibly, don't YA THINK!!!!!!!!!
Why do you care what UPS is doing? This is the ABF forum, we have our own issues to deal with without you adding more....

Well,....that's true...

By all that's Right and Moral in this country,.......He SHOULDN'T get any sort of.....Labor Kudos.....

He has ....ahh....."led"... the Teamsters,...especially the Freight division,...straight down the sewerpipe, hasn't he?

I don't know.........If my father's legacy,...in this case, the NMFA,....was in any sort of jeopardy,.........any son with a sense of Filial responsibility would work to make that Legacy the greatest in Labor history.

That certainly isn't the case here......At this point, Mr. Hoffa should kick the door down on the negotiations room,......fire Ernie and Co.........and throw down a contract his own FATHER would be PROUD of,.....instead of this putrid steaming dribble of legal diarrhea that passes for a tentative agreement....

C'mon!.....No restoration of vacation until 2019?... No retroactive pay raises back to the contract expiration?.. All these things,....and MORE,.......are merely ArcBest's snickering up their sleeves about the.....emasculation.....of the IBT "negotiating" team......

Yoo-Hoo! Ernie! There's a DRIVER SHORTAGE going on!...AND....The Company just got a 15% WINDFALL BREAK on their TAXES!

How I wish they would start negotiating like TEAMSTERS,.....instead of like CHUMSTERS..........

Why do you care what UPS is doing? This is the ABF forum, we have our own issues to deal with without you adding more....

Gump is just upset about being proved a liar on the get it off your chest thread which shows beyond a doubt and now has decided to start trashing our threads with his childish temper tantrums. After all... that thread just proves that he is nothing but a spiteful liar.

Gump is just upset about being proved a liar on the get it off your chest thread which shows beyond a doubt and now has decided to start trashing our threads with his childish temper tantrums. After all... that thread just proves that he is nothing but a spiteful liar.

Ahh,....Brother Docker,......He's not.."trashing"...this thread.....He's providing much-needed comic relief,..........

No one is that Ignorant,....On Purpose, I mean......He's doing it deliberately, to provide a comic "foil" for points that you can score off him.....

If that is the most ..."lucid"...person they can find to....ahh...."debate"....the issues on here,......Well, then,...our "points" are made,.....merely by presenting a .....much saner....perspective to the RANTINGS!!!!!!!!!!!! and....umm...!!!!!!!!!!RAVINGS!!!!!

...(...Sorry about the "exclamation points".....I had a few left over, and I wanted to use them before they expired..)....

I've got to sign off now.......My monthly meeting of the Illuminati Chapter is having coffee and donuts at the local Mental Health Center......

Ahh,....Brother Docker,......He's not.."trashing"...this thread.....He's providing much-needed comic relief,..........

No one is that Ignorant,....On Purpose, I mean......He's doing it deliberately, to provide a comic "foil" for points that you can score off him.....

If that is the most ..."lucid"...person they can find to....ahh...."debate"....the issues on here,......Well, then,...our "points" are made,.....merely by presenting a .....much saner....perspective to the RANTINGS!!!!!!!!!!!! and....umm...!!!!!!!!!!RAVINGS!!!!!

...(...Sorry about the "exclamation points".....I had a few left over, and I wanted to use them before they expired..)....

I've got to sign off now.......My monthly meeting of the Illuminati Chapter is having coffee and donuts at the local Mental Health Center......
You can tell he’s pissed with all those caps & explanation points....lol Sorry Joe for stealing your line....

Canary if you happen to se a goat wandering around please return it to your local Masonic lodge....

CANARY,GO40,NO UNION FOOL do you ever think the reason HOFFA doesn't negotiate a good contract for ABF, like he negotiated for UPS, is because he does not like you. Food for thought. Just kidding, ABF spends to much money on Orphans. No money left for their own employees.

CANARY,GO40,NO UNION FOOL do you ever think the reason HOFFA doesn't negotiate a good contract for ABF, like he negotiated for UPS, is because he does not like you. Food for thought. Just kidding, ABF spends to much money on Orphans. No money left for their own employees.

Did you ever stop and think that you are nothing but a running joke on this board...

Tell me... was Forrest Gump already taken?

Did you ever stop and think that you are nothing but a running joke on this board...

Tell me... was Forrest Gump already taken?
No union fool, the best revenge is living well, I live very well! Fool I'm not laughing with you, Fool I'm laughing at you. I'll see you at the NUCPP meeting. You will know it's me, I'll be the one who looks prosperous. By the way Fool what pension fund do you belong to? I'd like to look up it's funding status.

No union fool, the best revenge is living well, I live very well! Fool I'm not laughing with you, Fool I'm laughing at you. I'll see you at the NUCPP meeting. You will know it's me, I'll be the one who looks prosperous. By the way Fool what pension fund do you belong to? I'd like to look up it's funding status.

I'll tell you what bubba... since you're all upset of having to get by on your measly monthly welfare check while seeing us Teamsters receiving decent pension checks... I can't speak for anyone else... but I can afford to throw a couple of hundred your way every month if that will ease your suffering.

"Never hate people who are jealous of you, but respect their jealousy. They're the ones who think you are better than them."

Yeah, you seem really happy.

You mean,....for the sake of his anger at the three of us,....he would deliberately destroy a national contract, and financially cripple the other 7997 people in the ABF agreement?

Damn.........That’s pretty heavy......I don’t know if I can handle the responsibility for such a bad contract......I’m glad I have two other co-conspirators to share that burden with......

I guess we should start our “Mea Culpa” tour,.....and start personally apologizing to each ABF employee affected.....

Bro. Docker, if you can come up with gas money, me and Bro. GO40 will pick you up, and we will start on the East Coast, and work our way West.

Man,....I wish I knew which terminal Mr. Bubba Gump worked at......We’d make a special trip there to prostrate ourselves at his feet......

You mean,....for the sake of his anger at the three of us,....he would deliberately destroy a national contract, and financially cripple the other 7997 people in the ABF agreement?

Damn.........That’s pretty heavy......I don’t know if I can handle the responsibility for such a bad contract......I’m glad I have two other co-conspirators to share that burden with......

I guess we should start our “Mea Culpa” tour,.....and start personally apologizing to each ABF employee affected.....

Bro. Docker, if you can come up with gas money, me and Bro. GO40 will pick you up, and we will start on the East Coast, and work our way West.

Man,....I wish I knew which terminal Mr. Bubba Gump worked at......We’d make a special trip there to prostrate ourselves at his feet......
I'll be hitchhiking in Daisy Dukes when the gang gets to Chicago. Hopefully he'll have some good BBQ waiting for us when we get there.

In the last UPS contract debacle,.....even though UPS rank-and-file voted down the Supplements multiple times,........Mr. Hoffa and Mr. Hall invoked Article XII, Sec. 6 of the IBT constitution,........giving the Executive Board the right to accept any contract....if the GEB feels "it's in the member's best interests"......even though the members had voted against that tentative agreement.

I guess it remains to be seen if Mr. Hoffa will use the amended Constitution to jam this steaming heap down the throats of the rank-and-file......if they vote it down more than once.....

I would hope that the NLRB would be standing by,.....in case someone decides to file charges of Non-Representation, in the event of an unpopular........pile of dung,........being imposed on the members , in spite of an overwhelming majority of "NO" votes.....

They didn't use the amended Constitution during the carhaul contract,........and those Brothers had the courage to vote it down multiple times,........until Hoffa and Co. finally decided who they were ......working for,.......and produced a good carhaul contract.

Ball is in our court. This contract..........stinks.......

It's actually an insult.....and, for some reason,....our Union..."leadership"...has it in their pointy little heads,....that DE-FUNDING a pension, is.."saving"..it......Good Grief!........The schoolyard playground has a better sense of economics than that! Try offering a six-year-old a half-eaten apple in return for his two peanut butter sandwiches,.......and he will punch you in the nose......

C'mon, Ernie! We're just a little smarter than that..........A hard life of physical labor left us looking bedraggled, scruffy and tired,........but our appearances don't mean our mental capabilities are ......disabled....

If you were in the rank-and-file, Ernie,........you'd be leading the "NO" vote faction very loudly.......And you know it.......

Been a long time away from the wheel and loading dock? Rubbing elbows with too many executives who are telling you that you're "smarter" than those unwashed Hoi-Polloi way, way down there on the street....?

Don't forget who you work for..........And don't forget how Labor history will regard Fric(Johnson) and Frac(Sweeton).....

You don't want to be in the same.......dustbin....as those two......
Canary this is the ABF forum, UPS has Denver brown and the brown café, stick to the ABF contract

Canary this is the ABF forum, UPS has Denver brown and the brown café, stick to the ABF contract

What's the matter gump... tired of Canary whipping you around like a wet noodle and making you look foolish? How about trying to look at it on the bright side ... it's a great learning experience that you can pass on to your grandchildren some day. Which I'm sure you will had switch places with Canary when telling it... but that's Ok... I don't think he would mind at all seeing how you would like to impress them and all.

What's the matter gump... tired of Canary whipping you around like a wet noodle and making you look foolish? How about trying to look at it on the bright side ... it's a great learning experience that you can pass on to your grandchildren some day. Which I'm sure you will had switch places with Canary when telling it... but that's Ok... I don't think he would mind at all seeing how you would like to impress them and all.
The issue is that he would have to learn something to be able to pass it on.

I was just thinking CANary, one of the stipulations of UPS leaving CSPF was they not leave another Teamster pension fund for 10 years.

Well CAN it has been 10 years.

Would it not be tragic if UPS took its 1500 members out of your PA central Teamsters pension fund.

Just think CANARY your pension fund could go broke before CSPF.

Yes i know you would be proud that ABF employees would be paying for orphans pensions until the demise of PA central Teamsters pension fund.

I bet losing your pension would take some of that wind out of your sail. You know you wouldn't talk so much ::shit::.