ODFL | A good time to (re)introduce yourself

hello all, was looking to get some info on OD, i've heard nothing but good things, very rarerly would anybody say anything negative about this company so thats just the kind of environment im lookin for. How do i go about employment? Do i have to do an online app or walk in? Also does anyone know if they let you do transfers here, i live in raleigh-durham but am looking to move in the future, any help would be greatly appreciated

Just go to the website&look for employment..Someone will call you back about a apointment if they have any opening's.Good Luck..
hello all, was looking to get some info on OD, i've heard nothing but good things, very rarerly would anybody say anything negative about this company so thats just the kind of environment im lookin for. How do i go about employment? Do i have to do an online app or walk in? Also does anyone know if they let you do transfers here, i live in raleigh-durham but am looking to move in the future, any help would be greatly appreciated

Hello truckers

My name is Gary and I'm fromPortland Tn. friends call me Pugs. I started trucking in 1983 and have worked for Pilot Flyingj for around 8 years. My home terminal is off 65 in KY exit 6. stop an and say hello if your in my area.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm hanging out over here too. They are starting to bellyache too much over yonder on my forum.

Welcome to our team 'Bird been a pleasure getting to know You at the barn,hope You've found a home here!!!!!

dont think i ever posted here, got a year and a half in at mwk, i've found this forum very valuable for company info and updates since i don't like spending alot of time at the terminals