Yellow | A Labor Day salute to our Brothers/Sisters @ Consolidated Freigtways

6PakAbs

TB Veteran
Credits
I always have a relapse as to how our members were treated at CF...closing down on Labor Day...quite an insult to the trucking industry...just goes to show you, no one is secure in their careers..thank you CF for your help in making this industry great in our country. A proud heritage indeed! Menlo Closed CF and now sold out Conway to XPO.

Wow..what a scene..now the XPO drivers have (almost) the same feeling..I say (almost) because their gates are still open, but they will never be the same

Last edited:
Corn Flakes Lives!

1LS9wIp.jpg

:smilie93c peelout:

I have a bad feeling the same thing is going to happen here next year has any Teamster company survived after 10yrs of concessions?

I have a bad feeling the same thing is going to happen here next year has any Teamster company survived after 10yrs of concessions?
Let"s hope not Its been 16years now and it still hurts today Labor has never been the same and it never will.Good luck YRC brothers and sisters.

Hey that looks in better shape then most of the hand me down replacements they just sent me.........................

Last i knew, Alvan Motor Freight, in hollands area in the Midwest , was under concessions for 11 years, iirc. People still liked working there, though, supposed to have been a real good job.