ODFL | A log book tip

Beeman

TB Lurker
Credits
If for some reason you are asked by a LEO for your log book do him and you a favor. When you hand it to him tell him it is a noon to noon log book. They are not used to seeing them and will think there is a problem until you tell them this and they look closer.

Beeman said:
If for some reason you are asked by a LEO for your log book do him and you a favor. When you hand it to him tell him it is a noon to noon log book. They are not used to seeing them and will think there is a problem until you tell them this and they look closer.

I thought the DOT did away with noon to noon logs.

dang when i was on the road i always were getting cities wrong. no one likes to tell anyone where they are...as if it would be so hard to put up and piece of paper that told where u were. pitt did not when last i was there but phl did, mostly for spelling

if there is a question ask...if no one around call central they will tell ya

jason said:
dang when i was on the road i always were getting cities wrong. no one likes to tell anyone where they are...as if it would be so hard to put up and piece of paper that told where u were. pitt did not when last i was there but phl did, mostly for spelling

if there is a question ask...if no one around call central they will tell ya
i can't remember if OD does it but look for emergency contact info or a workers comp paper work hanging on the wall.it has to have the correct address on it. also you can go to OD's web sit and look at the Service Center Locator http://www.odfl.com/locator/ it has the correct address for all the terminals.