A Murdered Brother Trucker

yeah, he needed "family support" for killing someone. to me, he's old enough to do the crime, he's most certainly old enough to fry.

Definitely a case worthy of being fast tracked to the death penalty. What makes people do these things?

They better be pretty quick with me if they ever wanna steal my money...cause I ain't got none...and if they try to rob me......they're gonna be the ones who get robbed if they're not quick enough.

i just don't see many parents feel any guilt.
And that is a problem. I do understand that sometimes the parents work really hard to put some meat on the table and they really lack time for their kids. Or maybe they have some drugs or alcohol problems and lack time for their kids. But it is a matter of responsibility. And maybe social services could take care of the kids from such kind of families?

And that is a problem. I do understand that sometimes the parents work really hard to put some meat on the table and they really lack time for their kids. Or maybe they have some drugs or alcohol problems and lack time for their kids. But it is a matter of responsibility. And maybe social services could take care of the kids from such kind of families?
but then in time, social services return the kids to the biological parents.

it's a no win situation.