Yellow | A New Guy Over 50

Let's see
Over 50
Over 20 years in trucking (union environment)
Stumbled upon truckingboards(YRC Forum)
Missed Years of Debate and Dialogue especially over the last Year
Went through the hiring process(questioning) your decision to all of a sudden when the Sheep show up you'll find out that EVERYWHERE ELSE pays more and is so much of a better place to be
Then be angry because you also want MORE when you can get more now
Dude Who Are You
Because the damsel in distress act ain't flying after what we just went through
FYI DUDE ITS THE CONVEINENCE
Let's see
Over 50
Over 20 years in trucking (union environment)
Stumbled upon truckingboards(YRC Forum)
Missed Years of Debate and Dialogue especially over the last Year
Went through the hiring process(questioning) your decision to all of a sudden when the Sheep show up you'll find out that EVERYWHERE ELSE pays more and is so much of a better place to be
Then be angry because you also want MORE when you can get more now
Dude Who Are You
Because the damsel in distress act ain't flying after what we just went through

FYI DUDE ITS THE CONVEINENCE
Well you're an indecisive damsel in distress and you asked
Everyone isn't gonna pat you on the butt and berp you after you eat
By all means DUDE You're over 50 and asking a bunch of disgruntled no voters should you stay at the place they hate
You've read up or you wouldn't have CONVENIENTLY asked in that manner or on that platform
You just a ::shit:: stirrer and got some on your hand
Welcome to the ring :shit:hole
You'll never be as annoying and worrisome as JimBobBillyBob and ABFem but I see you're trying to get off to a good start
See ya later Chump

10/19/87 market lost 22% of its value. Today that wouldn't happen because of the rigged market. You have "plunge protection teams" that artificially inflate the market. You have the Federal Reserve with a buyer on demand to prop up the market. Market is a scam plain and simple. No provision in the constution that says we need to bail out banks and auto companies and insurance companies. The free market was destroyed when Paulsen said "too big to fail".

Hey reality,
One post you whine about not putting in enough to pension?
Another post you say you should go to company that offers 401 k, even small company?
Then you post stock market is a scam, Ponzi scheme?
Where do you think pension and 401k are invested, let alone insurance company that provide our health care, they have money invested in market, correct.
I think you suffer from male pms, you are always going to complain.
I have worked with guys like you that have retired, nice and quiet now, they are gone.
Maybe you should look at good things in life not the bad, trust me it will change your life.

Hey reality,
One post you whine about not putting in enough to pension?
Another post you say you should go to company that offers 401 k, even small company?
Then you post stock market is a scam, Ponzi scheme?
Where do you think pension and 401k are invested, let alone insurance company that provide our health care, they have money invested in market, correct.
I think you suffer from male pms, you are always going to complain.
I have worked with guys like you that have retired, nice and quiet now, they are gone.
Maybe you should look at good things in life not the bad, trust me it will change your life.

He can't help it dokman. When he had his DNA tested it showed that his background is around 95% from a small country called Complainia which not too many people have ever even heard of.

since city bids are cancelled today, i suggest that any of you who disagree with me, such as you yes voters, go to your local hardware store of choice, get a good length of rubber hose. Big enough that it will fit on the end of your exhaust of your car. Turn the car on and put your favorite song on and breathe deep. It will take away all the hate, ignorance, and irrational thoughts many of you have. We will hold a vigil in your name and then **** on your grave for good cheer.

since city bids are cancelled today, i suggest that any of you who disagree with me, such as you yes voters, go to your local hardware store of choice, get a good length of rubber hose. Big enough that it will fit on the end of your exhaust of your car. Turn the car on and put your favorite song on and breathe deep. It will take away all the hate, ignorance, and irrational thoughts many of you have. We will hold a vigil in your name and then **** on your grave for good cheer.
I think you just described yourself?

im busy doing meth today not exhaust fumes. thats tomorrow in the rickety equipment. we are not worthy of the new white automatics that you yes voters get.

If bids aren't canceled at least once somebody is not doing their job! (steward not getting his buddies in the right bids)
Bids have been canceled almost as many times as they were put up at the barn I was at. So that's normal.

If bids aren't canceled at least once somebody is not doing their job! (steward not getting his buddies in the right bids)
Bids have been canceled almost as many times as they were put up at the barn I was at. So that's normal.
But your bids were cancelled for safety reasons; inadequate dock lighting...