1. All employers have a social media policy, Your identity is UNKNOWN on Truckingboards unless you reveal it somehow yourself. When you post to Facebook Trucking Groups, everybody knows your name. Think about it.

POLITICS A Question

Discussion in 'Washington D.C.' started by s pruitt, Dec 18, 2019.

1. s pruitt

s pruitt Well-Known Member

Driver Since:
    Been reading post here for years finally decided to join. I will admit up front that my political side is more to the left. My question is this. If everything with this president is so perfect for most on here and he is constantly winning and the Dems are now screwed in the next election then why are all the right leaning people on here so pissed all the time? This should be a great time for most of you. just wondering

CCXdriver and Magoo like this.
  2. Rastus

Rastus ..MAGA.. AD-FREE USER

Driver Since:
    Just pissed at leftists trying to ruin everything they can. You should know that if you’ve been reading.

3. George Knighton

George Knighton Banned

Because GOP = party of doom and gloom

CCXdriver and Magoo like this.
  4. buffalobill

buffalobill Well-Known Member

Driver Since:
    Doom and gloom? That's your stance on climate, remember?

5. George Knighton

George Knighton Banned

You are not even making sense anymore. Your anger is taking away your logic. You may need to log off.

Climate change is real. If we don’t clean up our act, it will be doom and gloom. But I know you don’t give a :shit:.

6. buffalobill

Driver Since:
    Think George, think. You just posted that GOP=doom and gloom. I posted that's your stance on climate change, and you just confirmed I was right. Way to go, George!

7. Rastus

Driver Since:
    Really. Give us all your stuff, we’ll kill your babies for $300 and just maybe we can save the earth. Now that’s an uplifting message.

8. 20_yrs_2_go

20_yrs_2_go So we got that going for us, Wich is nice

For the same reason Donald j trump says we have the best economy since the1960s yet our national debt has gone up almost 3 trillion since trump took office ....
    * If nothing else works Try verbal abusing the left with pictures of jungle apes

Magoo likes this.
  9. buffalobill

Driver Since:
    How is it verbal abuse if it's a picture?

jimmy g, White, Jeff and 4 others like this.
  10. s pruitt

s pruitt Well-Known Member

Driver Since:
    I just see a lot of name calling and several on here seem to always be in a bad mood. just figured that folks getting everything they want be happier about it.

Magoo likes this.
  11. slavenomore

slavenomore US Gov Hears Foreign Corps More Than Nonunions

We don't have everything we want till the majority of the House and the Majority of the Senate think pretty much like Trump....not many, if any do.

12. Rastus

Driver Since:
    Seems like you already said that.

buffalobill and slavenomore like this.
  13. slavenomore

We're not really getting what we want. Some things we have.
    We have a Deep State who now has him compromised....I think they will stick together and not remove him...but I think that might come with a Bush and Obama and Clinton's era price tag....and he won't be able to do what we voted for to the fullest extent. Such as it leaves me wondering what the Free Trade freaks put into the USMCA and China deals...this stuff has been going on since day one so they may have played roles in all of the troops heading to the middle east again.
    The Establishment found a way with this sham impeachment to keep him somewhat under their thumb.
    He needs the GOP vote to allow him to stay...and they will use that against us imo.
    There is a neocon and Dem warmongering crowd...and there are Free Trade freaks on both sides...as are there and have there been those who like the illegals here. Mike Lee is pushing for the visas...and is Trump stopping him?
    He will have to bargain...and we won't get near as much as we wanted....but he needs to stay for our sake...nobody else will do what he does.

Jeff likes this.
  14. Northern Flash

Northern Flash She's a disgrace. AD-FREE USER

Driver Since:
    Why is it that you climate change leftists expect everyone else to make sacrifices, yet none of you do?
    You all know that climate change is just a money grabbing hoax for Democrats, that's the reason.

jimmy g, flybynite and crazy like this.
  15. Northern Flash

Driver Since:
    You aren't smart enough to understand how our economy has nothing to do with our debt, so I won't waste my time educating you on it. (We have a spending problem, you duffis.)

You shouldn't call Aunt Maxine a jungle ape. That's ⓇⒶⒸⒾⓈⓉ....or something.

jimmy g, joe bucker and flybynite like this.
  16. Northern Flash

Driver Since:
    It only gets frustrating when we have to tell the stupid Liberals the same thing over and over every day.

jimmy g and flybynite like this.
  17. Northern Flash

Driver Since:
    By the way, I've never claimed that Trump is perfect, in fact, I've mentioned his flaws often, but trying to impeach the man without evidence or due process has forced me to dig my heals in and defend him against the Democrat Commies.

18. slavenomore

Both sides have had ties to the Deep State...and most probably both sides will use them to keep it all the way it was the best they could...the illegal investigations helped them all not just the Dems....and he must do stuff they want to stay in now....and if he doesn't they'll throw him out...and if he compromises they will say he didn't keep his promises at 2020 debates.
    They ALL used the illegal investigations to do this if it cones to pass as I say imo.

19. 20_yrs_2_go

20_yrs_2_go So we got that going for us, Wich is nice

Comprehensive reading

[​IMG]

Magoo likes this.
  20. slavenomore

https://www.theamericanconservative...utionizes-world-trade-while-washington-dozes/

Continuing my thoughts above...
    We have politicians and our Deep State who are profiting by putting China into the #1 Superpower position and us behind imo.
    That link show that they will be taking Europe even more.
    We keep going into debt.
    A lot of it is to China.
    It's not hard to figure that the World Banks and Wall St crowd love China.
    The labor pool is huge. They are totally controlled. They are communist. And their labor is cheap. Their regs are probably easier to deal with.....China is a total winner for them.
    We are a cost....as time goes....I think they will begin to show more and more clearly that China is their number one interest...and the banks will use their powers to oppose us more and more.

Free trade was a great idea for world banks and investors....but a terrible and treasonous idea for our nation.
    Allowing Japan to do what they did to our electronics and auto industry was not for our people..It was for globalist businessmen .using our nation.
    Then NAFTA.....then Clinton's China deal...
    Our politicians have not been serving the American people. They have been serving the globalist corporations and world banks imo...
    And this whole impeachment game is to keep it that way.
    And if we allow it.....China will be number one Superpower within 50 years imo. And our "servants" are helping them and probably know that.

crazy and buffalobill like this.