SAIA | A.R.C. program

Demolitionman

TB Veteran
Credits
Appeal Review Committee is what it stands for. Those of you who may not have heard about it, it's pretty much a "jury" made up of full time employees such as dock, linehaul, city. If someone is terminated, they can file an appeal with the A.R.C. The determination of the panel is binding as to whether or not the terminated employee gets their job back. Almost forgot, the panel is also made up of one member of H.R. that was not involved in the termination of the employee. What are your thoughts about this? I personally think it's a good thing b/c as drivers we know what others go through out here. Everyone messes up once and awhile, this could possibly give them a second chance. It's being tested in the Charlotte, Atlanta, and Cincinnatti regions.

Appeal Review Committee is what it stands for. Those of you who may not have heard about it, it's pretty much a "jury" made up of full time employees such as dock, linehaul, city. If someone is terminated, they can file an appeal with the A.R.C. The determination of the panel is binding as to whether or not the terminated employee gets their job back. Almost forgot, the panel is also made up of one member of H.R. that was not involved in the termination of the employee. What are your thoughts about this? I personally think it's a good thing b/c as drivers we know what others go through out here. Everyone messes up once and awhile, this could possibly give them a second chance. It's being tested in the Charlotte, Atlanta, and Cincinnatti regions.

:clap:I like the idea:clap:

By the company starting this program, do you think that maybe they see that "some" have been fired that should not have been??
I think it is a good idea.

chicago region?

Is this program (A.R.C) available in the chicago region at all?
If so, how would you go about filing for an appeal? I haven't seen anything about this in company literature. Just here.