A sign of things to come

rowdy

TB Regular
Credits
vh40as.jpg

pretty fancy. in orientation it definetly seems like they are trying to push a "green" image. hope by the time i get my uniforms that the new logo is in use. the old one sort of sucks.....

yep, i'm on my second week of training. running up and down the ramp, and using a liftgate are things i already know, however, US Foods has a LOT of electronics that you have to learn to use. its not too bad though, as long as you are somewhat used to computers. US Foods is great, seems like they have a ton of work available, and are not stingy with giving it to anyone who wants it, as LONG as you keep it within DOT regulations.

We have a truck from Twinsburg OH parked in front of our terminal right now with the new logo, and they have already started hanging banners with it, and giving out coffee cups and pens. I like the logo, but if you get a good look at it, the color is now "baby crap green". I think it would have been better to go with a more bright green, so it looks like a leaf, or else just stick with the red, white, and blue theme and make the US blue instead of green. Reguardless, I asked about uniforms today, and just got them ordered. I was told that i probably won't get the new logo yet.

yep, i'm on my second week of training. running up and down the ramp, and using a liftgate are things i already know, however, US Foods has a LOT of electronics that you have to learn to use. its not too bad though, as long as you are somewhat used to computers. US Foods is great, seems like they have a ton of work available, and are not stingy with giving it to anyone who wants it, as LONG as you keep it within DOT regulations.

We have a truck from Twinsburg OH parked in front of our terminal right now with the new logo, and they have already started hanging banners with it, and giving out coffee cups and pens. I like the logo, but if you get a good look at it, the color is now "baby crap green". I think it would have been better to go with a more bright green, so it looks like a leaf, or else just stick with the red, white, and blue theme and make the US blue instead of green. Reguardless, I asked about uniforms today, and just got them ordered. I was told that i probably won't get the new logo yet.
Great Bill! I'm glad you like it, US is a great company, I know if I ever lost my job with Sysco I would be beating their door down! Things are good in food, I feel for the guys in freight, things are not so good for them, and getting worse, for us things just seem to keep getting better and better!!

2011-12-19_14-34-02_903.jpg

I saw my first one today, just beat him to the dock, made me feel happy and bummed out at the same time.

The driver said he didn't like the new logo, it attracted too much attention, but it does look pretty slick to me.

Oh boy, two more posts and I can answer e-mails.

2011-12-19_14-34-02_903.jpg

I saw my first one today, just beat him to the dock, made me feel happy and bummed out at the same time.

The driver said he didn't like the new logo, it attracted too much attention, but it does look pretty slick to me.

Oh boy, two more posts and I can answer e-mails.
I'm with you Ted, I really like it, I have been seeing alot of the new logo around Tulsa, looks real good to me, as for the attention getter, thats true with anything on a truck!

GT