AAA Cooper | AAA Cooper Pay Cut

But they had the right to vote on it..you did not..big difference....KK

every one is bringing up me quote. so i came back too say the point i was getting at was all the trucking companys use cut back your hours. thay did not give wage cuts or cut out the pensions. yrc did an got away with it . so all the other companys are looking at that. that was my point. i said i do not work for yrc or aaa . i work for a dam good company r&l carriers. im out before i get drunk an run my mouth

It's funny to see you blame yrc . the union company's set the pay scale. be thankful for that or you would be working for 10 hr you have no right your just another worker with out a voice that keeps bashing the unions see how much more they take from you with out a voice because AAA can do that. I will mail you a contract book if you need one.

hows that union workin out for ya ,you pay every month for that pay cut,while your union reps just gave themselves a big fat RAISE!!

Can we all just get along...So much hate....lets all be greatful that we still have our jobs and have family's that still love us and no matter what happens we have the good lord on our side...... GOD BLESS EVERYONE.....

We the people are the cause of our problems and down fall of the AMERICAN way of life....."WE VOTED THEM INTO OFFICE" and I'm not talking about trucking either. These problems started years ago and was known by the PEOPLE WE ELECTED, and they still done nothing but LINE there own pockets and now US little folks are paying and they are still RICH and we ain't.... You can't blame the trucking co's for trying to survive. WE are all to blame....nuf said !!!! Everyone have a safe ride and remember, look after one another out on the road....

Not only did a pay cut happen, the billing is soon to be centralized, IN THE PHILLIPINES...The little Keebler Elf has sold more down the tubes... Now the training is don't talk about Cooper to anyone... What's wrong ELF BOY...had death threats lately???

Looks like Jr. has my old company in termoil..There used to be great days at Cooper when I was there..The very reason I left..Good days are gone,fellows..It left 10 years ago when Jr. took the wheel..And now, no one can stop him..Good luck Cooper friends..

Looks like Jr. has my old company in termoil..There used to be great days at Cooper when I was there..The very reason I left..Good days are gone,fellows..It left 10 years ago when Jr. took the wheel..And now, no one can stop him..Good luck Cooper friends..

He'll never stack up to dad:nutkick:

Every employee, including every level of management took a 5% pay cut in July.
The owner did not take a pay cut because there was nothing to cut - he has not drawn a salary this year, or received any monetary compensation - he will not draw a salary until the company returns to profitability.