AAA Cooper | AACT Sold??

AAA may have had valuable real estate with this purchase. Been to a few AAA terminals and it didn’t look that valuable, but who am I to say
LTL Truck terminals are like gold in some area's, the bigger the city the less that are available if any. Most cities now shun 24 hour LTL operations( damm dirty trucks!). Getting 70 terminals, driver and being able to cross sell business is super valuable now, They said there is room to grow organically or to buy other companies. They looked at what TFI has done and jumped in. There are not that many carriers left to buy and starting an LTL from scratch near impossible. AS for UPS selling Freight for what they did, they walked away from the business they couldn't run, if they lost money it would just be a tx write off.

And i will ask here who owned swift before it merged with knight and still owns central freight and central refrigerated or at least last i knew of. Jerry Moyes , whom i would guess is still involved with swift knight

LTL Truck terminals are like gold in some area's, the bigger the city the less that are available if any. Most cities now shun 24 hour LTL operations( damm dirty trucks!). Getting 70 terminals, driver and being able to cross sell business is super valuable now, They said there is room to grow organically or to buy other companies. They looked at what TFI has done and jumped in. There are not that many carriers left to buy and starting an LTL from scratch near impossible. AS for UPS selling Freight for what they did, they walked away from the business they couldn't run, if they lost money it would just be a tx write off.
Not sure you could say they couldn't run the company.
With the profit they're making, you have to admit, they do a lot of things right.
Maybe they had other plans.

Company to remain AAA Cooper from what I read. Will be independently ran from Knight-Swift. Cooper has a bigger presence than what most people know.