AAA Cooper | AACT Sold??

And i will ask here who owned swift before it merged with knight and still owns central freight and central refrigerated or at least last i knew of. Jerry Moyes , whom i would guess is still involved with swift knight
Jerry is no longer involved in anything at Swift!

Jerry is no longer involved in anything at Swift!
You don't think he is on the board of directors, i don't know, i was just putting out an idea since he once owned swift and is good friends, so i have read, with the family that runs Knight. If he still owns Central LTL and Refrigerated, why would he not sell one or both to Knight-Swift as well

You don't think he is on the board of directors, i don't know, i was just putting out an idea since he once owned swift and is good friends, so i have read, with the family that runs Knight. If he still owns Central LTL and Refrigerated, why would he not sell one or both to Knight-Swift as well
Central Freightlines is in horrible shape after buying Wilson few years back. Wilson was losing money and they bought them to expand coverage in the South east. They had to close overlapping terminals and then pulled out of Maryland. Then they bought Volunteer Express which was overlapping and close their terminals to merge in. Knight Swift would not want anything to do with that . If the price is right in the future they might buy the for their southwest and west terminals to expand ACT.

Central Freightlines is in horrible shape after buying Wilson few years back. Wilson was losing money and they bought them to expand coverage in the South east. They had to close overlapping terminals and then pulled out of Maryland. Then they bought Volunteer Express which was overlapping and close their terminals to merge in. Knight Swift would not want anything to do with that . If the price is right in the future they might buy the for their southwest and west terminals to expand ACT.
I don’t know how they even justify operating in the southeast. Every terminal is a small shell of what it was when it was Wilson, and they have closed a bunch of terminals.