ABF | ABF and Amazon

All three of you keep coming back time after time after time for no apparent reason other than to troll my thread .[/QUOTE]
You wrote this moron! You called it your thread! That means you claimed ownership to it. Words mean things Ted!

Last edited:
All three of you keep coming back time after time after time for no apparent reason other than to troll my thread .
You wrote this moron! You called it your thread! That means you claimed ownership to it. Words mean things Ted![/QUOTE]
my
/mī/
Learn to pronounce
determiner
  1. 1.
    belonging to or associated with the speaker.
    "my name is John"
  2. 2.
    used in various expressions of surprise.
    "my goodness!"

Feedback
Notice in definition there is a two (2) letter word. The word is or.
The statement " my thread " does not automatically confer ownership of the thread. Using the word "my" I can own it OR be asssociated with it. Words do indeed mean things and I would urge you to find and use an adequate dictionary (I'm thinking a child's dictionary with lots of pictures) before trying to base an argument on an incorrect interpretation of a word . The claim of ownership is not made. I said I created the thread, which is exactly what I did using the Post New Thread button in the Forum that Jeff created on his website. I created the thread , hence I am ASSOCIATED with the thread. Do try to keep up please.

You wrote this moron! You called it your thread! That means you claimed ownership to it. Words mean things Ted!
my
/mī/
Learn to pronounce
determiner
  1. 1.
    "my name is John"
  2. 2.
    "my goodness!"

Feedback
The statement " my thread " does not automatically confer ownership of the thread. Using the word "my" I can own it OR be asssociated with it. Words do indeed mean things and I would urge you to find and use an adequate dictionary (I'm thinking a child's dictionary with lots of pictures) before trying to base an argument on an incorrect interpretation of a word . The claim of ownership is not made. I said I created the thread, which is exactly what I did using the Post New Thread button in the Forum that Jeff created on his website. I created the thread , hence I am ASSOCIATED with the thread. Do try to keep up please.[/QUOTE]
You just proved me right. Thanks moron. The way you used my in that sentence claimed ownership. As in. “How dare you come to my thread.”

Last edited:
my
/mī/
Learn to pronounce
determiner
  1. 1.
    "my name is John"
  2. 2.
    "my goodness!"

Feedback
The statement " my thread " does not automatically confer ownership of the thread. Using the word "my" I can own it OR be asssociated with it. Words do indeed mean things and I would urge you to find and use an adequate dictionary (I'm thinking a child's dictionary with lots of pictures) before trying to base an argument on an incorrect interpretation of a word . The claim of ownership is not made. I said I created the thread, which is exactly what I did using the Post New Thread button in the Forum that Jeff created on his website. I created the thread , hence I am ASSOCIATED with the thread. Do try to keep up please.
You just proved me right. Thanks moron. The way you used my in that sentence claimed ownership. As in. “How dare you come to my thread.”[/QUOTE]
This is a prime example of your projection issue. Not to mention utterly incorrect.

my
/mī/
Learn to pronounce
determiner
  1. 1.
    "my name is John"
  2. 2.
    "my goodness!"

Feedback
You just proved me right. Thanks moron. The way you used my in that sentence claimed ownership. As in. “How dare you come to my thread.”[/QUOTE]
You are a dense one!
Get back with me once you get that dictionary

my
/mī/
Learn to pronounce
determiner
  1. 1.
    "my name is John"
  2. 2.
    "my goodness!"

Feedback
The definition is dependent on syntax, but my statement you refer too has no qualifiers to support your claim .

This is fun! I always loved the Three Stooges and now I have my very own to play games with. And no sac I'm not claiming I own you or jo or go by using the word"my"

You keep accusing me of that but you are doing the same exact thing. Troll.
I’m not on the R&L sight chasing you. You asked a question about Amazon delivery. I answered it. And then you basically called me a liar. That would be trolling.[/QUOTE]
I'm not chasing anybody. Quit posting replies to MY thread and I'll quit responding. And I have posted no other RECENT posts anywhere on the ABF forum but here. Again you three just can't let well enough alone and keep coming back for more. I did tell you guys I like to have the last word.

You keep accusing me of that but you are doing the same exact thing. Troll.
I’m not on the R&L sight chasing you. You asked a question about Amazon delivery. I answered it. And then you basically called me a liar. That would be trolling.[/QUOTE]
I didn't "basically" call you anything until you started to become unreasonable

You are a dense one!
Get back with me once you get that dictionary
I was being you moron! The quotation marks are words I read as you!!![/QUOTE]
There's that projection issue again. You're taking a typed statement unaccompanied by any voice inflection, facial expression , body language or other emotional cue and reading it "AS" me. Also you're inserting a phrase ,"how dare you" , that does convey an emotion into my statement. Your upset about something that has nothing to do with me.

I was being you moron! The quotation marks are words I read as you!!!
There's that projection issue again. You're taking a typed statement unaccompanied by any voice inflection, facial expression , body language or other emotional cue and reading it "AS" me. Also you're inserting a phrase ,"how dare you" , that does convey an emotion into my statement. Your upset about something that has nothing to do with me.[/QUOTE]
That’s how it was interpreted. Therefore that’s how I got ownership of “my”. I also interpreted that you were calling me a liar on the first page. That’s how language works. That’s how reading works. If I read everything literally the way it is written then anybody horsing around is actually being serious.

There's that projection issue again. You're taking a typed statement unaccompanied by any voice inflection, facial expression , body language or other emotional cue and reading it "AS" me. Also you're inserting a phrase ,"how dare you" , that does convey an emotion into my statement. Your upset about something that has nothing to do with me.
That’s how it was interpreted. Therefore that’s how I got ownership of “my”. I also interpreted that you were calling me a liar on the first page. That’s how language works. That’s how reading works.[/QUOTE]
That is the definition of projection. Your projecting your emotions and biases onto something I typed. To infer all the negativity into my post came from nowhere but yourself . You're mad at me because of the way you interpreted something I typed.