Yellow | ABF CEO Gets $455,000 Raise!

What is dumber than saying something negative about someone you do not know anything about? Unintelligent people think dumb means unintelligent, so my name means I give Free advice to the Dumb. If you can not see how a CEO is overpaid, is relevant to a retired teacher is overpaid then I can not help you. Maybe you think they are worth the money. A retired teacher should get almost 10 times the average persons social security?

Last edited by a moderator:
What is dumber than saying something negative about someone you do not know anything about? Unintelligent people think dumb means unintelligent, so my name means I give Free advice to the Dumb. If you can not see how a CEO is overpaid, is relevant to a retired teacher is overpaid then I can not help you. Maybe you think they are worth the money. A retired teacher should get almost 10 times the average persons social security?
Are'nt you on the wrong site for this rant? ABF has their own site, Why would we worry about this with all that is going on here? Just saying we already got enough on our plate without ABF's problems posted here.

All you ABF Teamsters deserve credit for standing together and just saying NO to the corporate bullies. I take my hat off to you men and women and wish you all the best of luck with the upcoming contract negotiations.

All you ABF Teamsters deserve credit for standing together and just saying NO to the corporate bullies. I take my hat off to you men and women and wish you all the best of luck with the upcoming contract negotiations.

Corporate bullies? Lol, that's funny.