ABF | Abf,ers are being scammed. Dont be a fool.

slabpyle

TB Lurker
Credits
you people on the fence, GET OFF IT. VOTE NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! credit goes here
iam4us:

Hello Fellow Teamsters ABFers, My first time on this forum, as we all know this lies and mis representations are flying around, however the YRC acquiring ABF never flew with me, I read and read, asked questions, looked into. Found this article.

Report: YRC made bid to acquire ABF Freight (Updated) | Business, Political, and Cultural News in Fort Smith and Northwest Arkansas

It states neither YRC nor ABF filed any documents with SEC stating YRC made an offer to buy ABF. I also searched the SEC and ABF website which has to be made public and neither contains any documents containing a report or filing of an offer or takeover bid. ABF's last SEC 10Q report to SEC was dated March 31st 2013, no mention..

The YRC buyout thing is a union busting tactic between Welch and McReynolds,, a Wall Street man and WalMart woman,,,,, who better to dupe old school lazy, bide your time leadership Teamster negotiators who don't know numbers and fell for the oldest trick in the books!! paying attention to Numbers!!!

How do we vote for a Company who Lies to us? AND She really can be brought under investigation for lying to any ABF stockholders for stating she reported this buyout offer to SEC...

In the regulatory filing, YRC said it made a preliminary proposal to acquire Arkansas Best. YRC said Arkansas Best chief executive Judy McReynolds shared the proposal with its board, but “declined to enter into talks ... because timing was not right to consider such a transaction.”

Read more here: YRC rebuffed in buyout bid for Arkansas Best, but remains interested in deal - KansasCity.com

Looks to me like there was an offer unless the Kansas City Star is publishing false stories...

you people on the fence, GET OFF IT. VOTE NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! credit goes here
iam4us:

Hello Fellow Teamsters ABFers, My first time on this forum, as we all know this lies and mis representations are flying around, however the YRC acquiring ABF never flew with me, I read and read, asked questions, looked into. Found this article.

Report: YRC made bid to acquire ABF Freight (Updated) | Business, Political, and Cultural News in Fort Smith and Northwest Arkansas

It states neither YRC nor ABF filed any documents with SEC stating YRC made an offer to buy ABF. I also searched the SEC and ABF website which has to be made public and neither contains any documents containing a report or filing of an offer or takeover bid. ABF's last SEC 10Q report to SEC was dated March 31st 2013, no mention..

The YRC buyout thing is a union busting tactic between Welch and McReynolds,, a Wall Street man and WalMart woman,,,,, who better to dupe old school lazy, bide your time leadership Teamster negotiators who don't know numbers and fell for the oldest trick in the books!! paying attention to Numbers!!!

How do we vote for a Company who Lies to us? AND She really can be brought under investigation for lying to any ABF stockholders for stating she reported this buyout offer to SEC...
http://www.sec.gov/Archives/edgar/d...9697318524.1&__hssc=253031638.1.1369697318525
Here is a link to the SEC filing... Not a scam as far as I can tell.

The filing was made well after people began bitching about no filing has been made!!!! Also they met and talked for an hour? Really a 500+ million offer in an hour? Please

The filing was made well after people began bitching about no filing has been made!!!! Also they met and talked for an hour? Really a 500+ million offer in an hour? Please
Don't know about you, but in my experience it only takes a woman about 30 seconds to say NO!... (the only reason it takes that long is she takes 25 seconds to stop laughing...) :Off-Topic:

No disrespect to anyone on the forum. I don't understand all the hullabaloo over sec filings, possible buyouts, ceo pay, etc. IMO I just look at this in it's basic form. Am I going to be lworth 500 to 1000 dollars less without overtime at the end of 5 yrs? HELL NO. Do I believe ABF will fold if I vote this down? HELL NO. Will yrc buy us? HELL NO. Am I willing to fight for what is right? HELL YES. Pretty simple, I don't claim to be a CPA nor do I want to be one. I will vote against what I believe in my heart to be wrong. We can over analyze this thing to death. I know wrong when I see it. Once again no disrespect just venting. LOL just going through the stages of mourning(the contract).