ABF | Abf Kansas City

And Tanker, I believe........Bulk totes on flatbeds were classified as "Tankers",...and I think LTL companies recommended guys to get the Tanker endorsement to cover bulk tote loads with liquid in trailers....
I pull tankers now so I have hazmat and tanker and I used to work for conway/xpo so I also have doubles. Pulled Rockie mountain doubles when I delivered for McDonald's too

Do the the road trucks have cruise control and/or FM radio? Dont really care about radio but man I hate flatfooting it all day.

Don't know about the brand new trucks....
But, most of the fleet has cruise control....

You probably have to provide your own Teamster Entertainment Center.....

I'd sell you mine......but you probably don't want a cassette player and a CB......

I'd sell you mine......but you probably don't want a cassette player and a CB......
Lol. I have a cb but only a few tapes. Probably get tired of listening to them pretty quick

Do the the road trucks have cruise control and/or FM radio? Dont really care about radio but man I hate flatfooting it all day.

Everything on the road has cruise & has had for many years. Even city tractors brought in from the road have cruise. (ABF moves road tractors to the city after 3-4 years on the road). The road fleet has auto shift transmissions.

Everything on the road has cruise & has had for many years. Even city tractors brought in from the road have cruise. (ABF moves road tractors to the city after 3-4 years on the road). The road fleet has auto shift transmissions.
Why did they order so many screws this time? Going to be a pain getting these u packs Where the customer wants them not to mention the house deliveries....

come on now..don't forget the 8 track tapes and VCR player/tapes!

You had a cassette?? Jeez, 8-track was all I had.

8-Tracks?........Weren't they made out of stone? Last 8-Track I had that worked was; "They're Coming To Take Me Away, Ha-Haa!", by Napoleon XIV.......

My heart broke when I pulled a bird's nest out of the player,........I used to play it over and over,........even singing along loudly,......Over and Over and OverandOverand Over..........

Did you get hired? I saw a guy watching orientation videos a couple of days ago, was that you? You will have to road test with safety man, you will see equipment we drive then.

Why did they order so many screws this time? Going to be a pain getting these u packs Where the customer wants them not to mention the house deliveries....

I suspect the plans are for more truckload freight in the future. I noticed on the quarterly report Judy mentioned more truck load freight was responsible for softening the covid hit on freight. I was surprised to see the large order of Kenworth screws two years ago. I never thought we would see the return of twin screws in LTL.