ABF | ABF Lawsuit

Muler, I went to the proper thread and was stalked there. Its not a get it off your chest thread if getting it off is denigrated. I never insulted ABF, only your ABF stalking guy. All I want is Jeff's answer to something that happened in This Thread. Yes, Ok; or No, Wrong. Post that andf I leave in Peace. Thank you for your kind response.
If you take this to the proper thread you can post it there.

If you take this to the proper thread you can post it there.

I just did. Just a suggestion, and you don't owe me anything. Close this thread, and start a new lawsuit thread. Soon as I get your answer, I intend to never darken your door again...

Now...let's see if we can get this thread back on track...but first I want to apologize truxforever for my part in disrupting the thread you started.

Trux and anyone not named Muler or Docker; I acted stooooopidly, following those two snakes back to their dens and my responses were reprehnesable. I know better than to act like them. I apologize for any and all sidetracking I caused by my responses to their posts and am Sincerely Sorry.

Trux and anyone not named Muler or Docker; I acted stooooopidly, following those two snakes back to their dens and my responses were reprehnesable. I know better than to act like them. I apologize for any and all sidetracking I caused by my responses to their posts and am Sincerely Sorry.
Go to the correct thread. Again you have come here name calling. Post on the topic.

Thumbs up I can respect that.

Keep fanning the flames, its what you do. Your belligerance, lies and made-up BS I can ignore. I'm just here for Muler to post that he asked Jeff if he was wrong, and the Response. Yes/OK, or No/Wrong. Either way- Mules can end this with one post.
This was your first belittling post about Docker and myself. So your weak attempt of apologizing rings false. You started the name calling between you and Docker. And of coarse you misspelled my name several times. So stay on topic and you will be OK. YOUR SHOWING YOU FOR WHO YOU ARE BROTHER ALWAYS!

Don't forget about this post of his Muler:

OK, I'm an Outsider to this Forum. The Absurity of the entire thread draws observation. I intend to only make one post on this. Knock it or observe it as you will.

It Appears that all accept that Judge Susan Webber Wright dismissed the old suit and told ABF to not come back until they had exhausted the Grievance Process of their Contract. The irony of albag and Joe agreeing on this is not lost- they are Political Opposites. Their agreeing on this point shows the Validity of the Statement.

The thread then splits into groups of those that hate Joe (I'm not commenting on why); those that attack al for siding with Joe (see above- they're opposites!); and those that simply hope the judge will be emotional and not lump them with YRC.

IMO, Judge Wright will hold to her ruling. Her history is to not rush into rulings, and to stick to Established Law. This is the Judge who stripped then Prez Bill Clinton of his Law Liscence for lying to her Court. She rules via the Law, and is obviously not intimidated by power. I'm not a lawyer, and I'm guessing here- but her history is that if she orders you to not come back Until, and you do- you'll be sorry. I'm guessing that ABF can appeal it 10,000 times, but not get it heard if she keeps hearing it.

Take the emotion out; take the personal arguments out, and concentrate on the legalities. It APPEARs to be a negotiating tactic, and not much else.

I'm done now. Sorry for the observation....

In his very first post...criticizes the whole damn thread! IMO...that was an insult to the member that started it and shows that he came here just to disrupt our forum.

Don't forget about this post of his Muler:

In his very first post...criticizes the whole damn thread! IMO...that was an insult to the member that started it and shows that he came here just to disrupt our forum. Which by the way... has yet to apologize directly to the man who started this thread for disrupting it and he talks about integrity...lol

Must've crossed in posting, D; I DID apologize to Trux.

You are forgiven.

ABF Freight System will be negotiating its future labor contract with the Teamsters union directly, and will no longer be part of the National Master Freight Agreement.

The article goes on to indicate that the probable cause for the move by ABF Freight System, a subsidiary of Arkansas Best Corp., is a lawsuit ABF brought against the International Brotherhood of Teamsters and several YRC subsidiaries.

ABF filed legal action in 2010 against the Teamsters and various YRC subsidiaries for violation of the National Master Freight Agreement. ABF claimed the concessions the Teamsters made in its negotiations with struggling YRC were not allowed under the NMFA.

ABF Withdraws from National Master Freight Agreement - Truckinginfo.com