ABF | ABF Responds

First off... I appreciate the insightful reply.

Trust me... I do see where you are coming from Troubleman84 but it's Ernie himself who is nothing but a POS sellout in my book... and has been ever since 2010. He pushed for the 2010 Begback... the 2013 POS concessionary contract and now this POS contract (which I was certain would be the case) and IMO... that's why Junior appointed him as freight director in the first place. When I refer to the IBT... I am referring to Junior mostly and those who follow his lead like Sweeton and Johnson did and now Ernie. I'm just sick and tired of seeing so many representatives buckle under when it comes to Teamster politics. I know it's political ******* to stand up to and speak out against Junior and his minions as we all are now seeing in Sean O'Brien's case. The problem is that when people get elected into office... they have two choices... put their careers first or members first... and very few seem to choose the latter. They may very well have good intentions of actually doing what's right and looking out for what's in the member's best interest but soon they find the reality in it all... it's either play ball with Junior and his minions or they will find themselves on a long and rocky road leading nowhere.

Case in point... Ernie said that there was 100% support and backing from his negotiating team and an overwhelming approval from the two man committee... that would never of been the case if those representatives would of actually been acting in the best interest's of the ABF Teamsters and there's no one that will ever convince me otherwise.

The fact of the matter is Junior is destroying what his dad built and the NMFA is already dead and gone.

The fact of the matter is Junior is destroying what his dad built and the NMFA is already dead and gone. You nailed it with that sentence. And I do not see a turn around for the IBT rank & file. ABF employees have a slim chance to gain a fair CBA. But with the IBT working against it's own members, the chance is slim @ best. von.

Trust me... I sure will continue to attack the IBT and I don't give a rat's ass if I have your blessing or not!!! How's that for Freedom of Speech??? I will also be attacking those like yourself who blindly follow our leadership too because that's one of the main reasons the Rank and File is lacking the respect of everyone and is in the state of disarray we find ourselves in these days.
Wow. Look what happens when you go away for a few days.
How to deal with this, Hum.
Ok lets try the "Nice, polite way"
You don't know anything about me or my views. I'm not a Hoffa "Da Hood" fan. Never have been. He old and allows corupton to thrive at the IBT. He's living off his Fathers name. I hope that clears that up.
Nor am I a mindless troll for tdu. they are so far to the left they make the Democrates look like they are in the center.
I think you misunderstand. A dues paying Unions member is the only one who in my humble opinion has the right to either praise or condem a Union leader. Not the Company.
Hope that helps

Wow. Look what happens when you go away for a few days.
How to deal with this, Hum.
Ok lets try the "Nice, polite way"
You don't know anything about me or my views. I'm not a Hoffa "Da Hood" fan. Never have been. He old and allows corupton to thrive at the IBT. He's living off his Fathers name. I hope that clears that up.
Nor am I a mindless troll for tdu. they are so far to the left they make the Democrates look like they are in the center.
I think you misunderstand. A dues paying Unions member is the only one who in my humble opinion has the right to either praise or condem a Union leader. Not the Company.
Hope that helps

You're right... I know very little about you and your views... just like you knowing very little about the ArcBest - IBT consortium.

You say that it is I who misunderstands... but the reality of it all... you are the one who misunderstands because here's what I do know about you...

You're a smart ass who evidently works for YRC that makes comments about something he knows very little about... which is just how cozy the IBT is with ArcBest these days... and has been ever since 2010. If you had been working at ABF on a daily basis and paying attention over the last decade... you would realize just how foolish and ignorant your first comment was.

I'm all about the brother's camaraderie mentality too... but even that has it's limits. Like when that brother conspires with your adversary against you. Then... he is no longer considered any brother of mine... just a low down turncoat never again to be trusted. So... what I'm saying to you... as the third brother in all of this... just stay the hell out of my business with those second brothers because you don't have a clue what all is going on! If you did... you would see how those second brothers are playing you for a fool too. If you want to remain loyal to that backstabbing brother... be my guest... but don't you dare try and tell me how I should feel.

I don't know or really care if you know what you're talking about over on the YRC forum or not but I'll be damned if I'll let your ignorant and condescending comments go unchallenged over here.

So... how's that for being polite and clearing things up?

nHfSEuX.jpg

D4apkTH.jpg

nHfSEuX.jpg

D4apkTH.jpg
[/QUOTE]

I think that last paragraph in small print is ABF's and its Teamster employees best option. ABF knew that thousands of their workers would be left with a good deal of their pension lost if not all in some cases. Many would have to work up to 7 more years. They would not even respond to the offer for the transition pool. For those of you who defended ABF that it was too costly this was their option! Response? Well there wasn't one telling me this was the plan all along. Should a no vote prevail I think the words on these 2 pages would be grounds for legal action.