ABF | ABF Turnkey! Who remembers it?

Larrythethird

TB Lurker
Credits
Happy 4th of July fellow teamsters. Make sure to get your rest tomorrow cuz we are back at it Tuesday with the white glove delivery service provided by ABF Freight and Arcbest Company!

I hated those da*n flex-a-beds...only did it once and then handed down to the young bucks..
Soup bitched the whole time about how long it took! I told him the next time he had a 2 man (err, politically correct---person) to deliver, he should do it...well, we ran short of men (err, drivers) and he tried to help with one. Grievance filed! Oh, well.

Good luck....hope that a tanning bed has a babe in a swimsuit waiting for you !

Happy 4th of July fellow teamsters. Make sure to get your rest tomorrow cuz we are back at it Tuesday with the white glove delivery service provided by ABF Freight and Arcbest Company!
We’re delivery drivers. NOT electricians, carpenters, movers, plumbers, landscape designers, etc. My opinions on those types of deliveries have never changed. Curbside or garage door delivery ONLY! “Sign here, please. Have a nice day!”

We’re delivery drivers. NOT electricians, carpenters, movers, plumbers, landscape designers, etc. My opinions on those types of deliveries have never changed. Curbside or garage door delivery ONLY! “Sign here, please. Have a nice day!”
You tell 'em T206!! And, if we drivers have to use our law degrees to get this Turnkey practice stopped, we will. LOL!!

You tell 'em T206!! And, if we drivers have to use our law degrees to get this Turnkey practice stopped, we will. LOL!!
Thanks, brother! We all have nightmare stories on this subject. I have one that, to this day whenever I subconsciously wrinkle my forehead, my wife says: “you must be thinking of that light booth delivery you made!”….always good for a laugh between us! Anyway, I’d like to meet the middle-management fool who thought those deliveries were a ‘great idea’.

Thanks, brother! We all have nightmare stories on this subject. I have one that, to this day whenever I subconsciously wrinkle my forehead, my wife says: “you must be thinking of that light booth delivery you made!”….always good for a laugh between us! Anyway, I’d like to meet the middle-management fool who thought those deliveries were a ‘great idea’.
He's VP in charge of watching the in cab cameras, and on the short list for president of the I never drove a truck, but I'll be telling you how to division !!!!

I think it would be one of those fresh out of the Univ of Ark (wooo pigg sooie!) industrial engineers that thought that idea up in the first place...too bad they didn't get the
real world feel of the industry...

I think it would be one of those fresh out of the Univ of Ark (wooo pigg sooie!) industrial engineers that thought that idea up in the first place...too bad they didn't get the
real world feel of the industry...
That's spelled EN-JUN-EARS there 6Pak. Remember, this is Arkansas you are talking about. Also, Thank You for mentioning my beloved Razorbacks.
GO HOGS!!!