About time...

They are supposed to be "running the Country".. Sounds like a pretty serious "job"... I agree that they should all be drug tested and if positive...send them to jail....plus they lose any pay and pension and any and all other benefits they may be getting.....They should be held to a much higher standard......much higher...

problem here is...

who has the balls to initiate such a broad range of laws, for our law makers..??

remember, it has to be a law maker.....that this has to go through....not John or Joan Q. Public....

and since none of them have anything between thier legs, and do not a thing about the influx of immigrants (for fear of offending and losing their voting constituents of the same immigrants) , what say anything be done about this..???

problem here is...

who has the balls to initiate such a broad range of laws, for our law makers..??

remember, it has to be a law maker.....that this has to go through....not John or Joan Q. Public....

and since none of them have anything between thier legs, and do not a thing about the influx of immigrants (for fear of offending and losing their voting constituents of the same immigrants) , what say anything be done about this..???

That's why it's never going to happen......I guess if you look at other Countries, Egypt more recently, or look at what happened to Slobodan Milosevic, the Former Serbian Leader.....If enough people, the John and Jane Q Public citizens, get there fill.......change can be forced....If it would actually solve things...that would remain to be seen.....probably over a span of generations.....I would hope that our Nation would not have to sink to such desperation...but it has occurred in other places...

That's why it's never going to happen......I guess if you look at other Countries, Egypt more recently, or look at what happened to Slobodan Milosevic, the Former Serbian Leader.....If enough people, the John and Jane Q Public citizens, get there fill.......change can be forced....If it would actually solve things...that would remain to be seen.....probably over a span of generations.....I would hope that our Nation would not have to sink to such desperation...but it has occurred in other places...

at every election, i do what a good friend of mine does...

i vote the incumbents out.

my feelings towards this election time removal of dead wood, is to ensure that no politician get's comfortable in his/her office, and forcing the new ones to "do the damned job", or YOU WILL BE OUT..>!!!

of course, we have in this country, pansy's that feel that a politician in office IS doing his/her elected jobs and this is why we have corruption and a Senate or Congress that sits back and rapes America and it's people.

i have never been fortunate enough to continue to get pay raises when the economy tanks, but i'll be damned if anyone in the Senate or Congress votes DOWN a pay raise for themselves.

i am done talking politics, as this is NOT the political board....and i wish not to have the admins or mods merge this thread with the political boards...