About:

Jeff

Looking for Trolls
Administrator
Super Administrator
Credits
Gordon Food Service is North America's largest family-owned broadline foodservice distributor. Our company mission is centered around our customers. We dedicate ourselves to providing quality products and solutions to help drive our customers' success.

Jeff doesnt drive for Gordon Foodservice. He drives for FedEx Freight. I drive for Gordon Foodservice and I think there a great company to drive for

Moneyman handles alot of product on his run. He pulls doubles on his route. At the end of the night, he is beat.:LMAO:

Man double r you know it LOL. I dont handle any product i run night transit. I pull empty trailers down and pull full trailers back. Are day guys are doing about 600 to 900 cases a day depending on the route. If your not use to the work you will get tired at first but once you get use to it, its not bad. You stay in shape.

You thinking about a job here?

Man double r you know it LOL. I dont handle any product i run night transit. I pull empty trailers down and pull full trailers back. Are day guys are doing about 600 to 900 cases a day depending on the route. If your not use to the work you will get tired at first but once you get use to it, its not bad. You stay in shape.

You thinking about a job here?

Yes I have been doing some research on your company and I cant find a thing wrong with it. Plenty of experience driving and unloading.

Good luck. What warehouse you looking at applying at?

He might be thinking about a shuttle site Brother Money...thataway you can bring him trailers with everything tumped the crap over...LOL!!! Sorry dude, I love to rib you shuttle guys, I have had some really bad shuttle drivers, then again I have had some very, very, good ones, I had one thats still a good friend of mine that would sort and re-stack anything that was dumped when he got to the shuttle yard, he checked all doors. I told him its not his fault, because I knew how he drove, still he insisted, sounds like a guy would be lucky to work for Gordon, how is your mgmt?

You know I'm thinking Pensecola FL, and I don't want to throw groceries forever.. :)

He might be thinking about a shuttle site Brother Money...thataway you can bring him trailers with everything tumped the crap over...LOL!!! Sorry dude, I love to rib you shuttle guys, I have had some really bad shuttle drivers, then again I have had some very, very, good ones, I had one thats still a good friend of mine that would sort and re-stack anything that was dumped when he got to the shuttle yard, he checked all doors. I told him its not his fault, because I knew how he drove, still he insisted, sounds like a guy would be lucky to work for Gordon, how is your mgmt?

You know I'm thinking Pensecola FL, and I don't want to throw groceries forever.. :)

Our yard jockey/loader dumps loads all the time. I swear he tries to hit every pothole in the back lot.:LMAO:

LOL GT I dont dump loads. everything is floor loaded and they load lock the crap out of it and its usually stacked pretty good. they do stack it bad sometimes and it with crush the bottom boxes. Your shuttle buddy sounds like a good guy. I try to help out when I can. Maybe he is looking at a shuttle site. I think thats a good way to go.

Are management is great. Atleast my bosses are. You looking at are warehouse in Pensecola FL? I'll vouch for ya

How many pounds do you typically unload per day?

I do 25000 on average, I imagine with pups, at least my experience with pups at PFG I did from 9000-18000, on average around 12 or 13000, not bad, I usually pull a 42' or a 36' instead of a 28' I haven't pulled a 28' in a year.

Man lots of posts today while I was out working. Are drivers do 15,000 to 22,000 in the pups. we have had them at 27,000 pounds before. Usually on thursday up here we got a trailer at 27,000 pounds. I'm with Jeff I'm tired just thinking about it. I guess doing shuttle makes you a lil wimp and soft.