XPO | Accomplishing the impossible: interview with Brad Jacobs

What year did you buy?
It had to be early to mid 2016 Sucker... I can’t recall exactly. I only know for sure that it was sometime after xpo’s 2015 closing on Conway. The manager at Fidelity, where I bought the Stock, looked at me as if I had 10 heads when I told him I wanted to buy XPO logistics stock.

Been pretty disappointing this year. Most were expecting it to pass $120 this summer. Constant growth. Increase in market share. People must be shying away until the there is a sale or purchase made. There is only speculation in the way of further gains.

My uncle always told me when their gonna sell the average investor will be the last to know. The janitor will know first cause their supplies will be the first to get cut and no good reason will be given.

My uncle always told me when their gonna sell the average investor will be the last to know. The janitor will know first cause their supplies will be the first to get cut and no good reason will be given.
This is a point that should be well taken by everyone!!

Been pretty disappointing this year. Most were expecting it to pass $120 this summer. Constant growth. Increase in market share. People must be shying away until the there is a sale or purchase made. There is only speculation in the way of further gains.
maybe the investors are reading the TB threads. You can learn alot about a company by talking to the employees and customers

XPO bought us and fired the janitors. Hasn't some of sucker666 and Hollywoodz biggest gripes conditions ? Not just working conditions. But the condition of the building and lack of fundamental supplies like toilet paper. I remember bringing it up to him that I was packing my own toilet paper for the FACs because of how things had gotten.

Of course, we all knew from the beginning that it would be the plan for Jacobs to sell. Be it individually or as a whole.

XPO bought us and fired the janitors. Hasn't some of sucker666 and Hollywoodz biggest gripes conditions ? Not just working conditions. But the condition of the building and lack of fundamental supplies like toilet paper.

Is that lack of supplies brought on by a specific directive from Greenwich or the initiative of local management after being put back on a P&L? Is it even being done on purpose? Regardless of how you feel about the CEO, I find it hard to believe he's trying to save money by not buying toilet paper. It's not that expensive. (Neither is building repair, considering the cost of ignoring it. )

Is that lack of supplies brought on by a specific directive from Greenwich or the initiative of local management after being put back on a P&L? Is it even being done on purpose? Regardless of how you feel about the CEO, I find it hard to believe he's trying to save money by not buying toilet paper. It's not that expensive. (Neither is building repair, considering the cost of ignoring it. )

Hard to say where it comes from. All we know is it must be coming from somewhere.