Added New Time Options for Premium Membership

Hold on, it’s assumed you need a pickup to haul around a trailer of mulch…
ohh and don’t forget about a red truck with a grille guard a third of its size…
If you’ve ever traveled in Arkansas at night, you would understand the need for the grille guard. My commute to work involves 30 miles of I-40. On any given night, I lose count of how many deer I see feeding on the grass right next to the interstate. Of course, I only have eight and three quarters fingers (yet another Arkansas trait) to count on as my toes are occupied on the clutch, brake, and gas pedal.

Hold on, it’s assumed you need a pickup to haul around a trailer of mulch…
ohh and don’t forget about a red truck with a grille guard a third of its size…
King Of The Hill No GIF
I'm letting my cartoon version handle that post....BD.

I could see it now:

Large cowboy hats become in fashion.
The “country” of Moldovania is added to Wikipedia.
15% becomes the common negotiating number
46mpn becomes the national speed limit.
Heavy duty mirror brackets are standard.
The rest of the world thinks hot dogs are the American staple food
Congress won’t bother passing an infrastructure bill because they think a certain Iowa carrier repairs all the bridges and overpasses.
Californians will try to move to the mountains in Florida.
The US was hit hard by China Flu because employers wouldn’t put antibacterial soap in the bathrooms.
It’s hard to find a job in the Columbus OH area.
Minnesotans like red trucks with lots of Lund accessories.
American liberals don’t like mean tweets….. :hide:
When they’re not driving, truckers like to buy small tractors and trailers and plow and dig on their and their neighbors properties and deliver much and stuff.

And after Ukraine, Putin will attack Illinois and Iowa to finish putting the “old” country back together….
And the banking system is to bury your funds out back in Mason jars and guard it with shotguns.

And the wintertime snow removal is wait for the sun and strong wind to blow dry it. Takes about a day.

The thing is this. In Arkansas Roof work is needed when it leaks in the rain, however since the weather is bad its not safe to bother with going up. When the sun is out its working fine see?

Finally but not last...

How do you find a Yankee anywhere here in Arky? Just wait for someone to refer to him or her as Damn Yankee in a public place. Its only a temporary issue after 10 years or so you have your name back.

I could see it now:

Large cowboy hats become in fashion.
The “country” of Moldovania is added to Wikipedia.
15% becomes the common negotiating number
46mpn becomes the national speed limit.
Heavy duty mirror brackets are standard.
The rest of the world thinks hot dogs are the American staple food
Congress won’t bother passing an infrastructure bill because they think a certain Iowa carrier repairs all the bridges and overpasses.
Californians will try to move to the mountains in Florida.
The US was hit hard by China Flu because employers wouldn’t put antibacterial soap in the bathrooms.
It’s hard to find a job in the Columbus OH area.
Minnesotans like red trucks with lots of Lund accessories.
American liberals don’t like mean tweets….. :hide:
When they’re not driving, truckers like to buy small tractors and trailers and plow and dig on their and their neighbors properties and deliver much and stuff.

And after Ukraine, Putin will attack Illinois and Iowa to finish putting the “old” country back together….
Putin and the My Pillow guy are planning an aerial attack on Iowa, using drones to drop pillows filled with snow