Added New Time Options for Premium Membership

What's going on with these memberships? I got at least a 3 month deal yesterday and the advertisements are in my face, clogging up my screen.
Aren't they supposed to be gone?

it's actually checking for automated bad bots that do nothing but steal from the site, resources, content etc.
I could see it now:

Large cowboy hats become in fashion.
The “country” of Moldovania is added to Wikipedia.
15% becomes the common negotiating number
46mpn becomes the national speed limit.
Heavy duty mirror brackets are standard.
The rest of the world thinks hot dogs are the American staple food
Congress won’t bother passing an infrastructure bill because they think a certain Iowa carrier repairs all the bridges and overpasses.
Californians will try to move to the mountains in Florida.
The US was hit hard by China Flu because employers wouldn’t put antibacterial soap in the bathrooms.
It’s hard to find a job in the Columbus OH area.
Minnesotans like red trucks with lots of Lund accessories.
American liberals don’t like mean tweets….. :hide:
When they’re not driving, truckers like to buy small tractors and trailers and plow and dig on their and their neighbors properties and deliver much and stuff.

And after Ukraine, Putin will attack Illinois and Iowa to finish putting the “old” country back together….

I could see it now:

Large cowboy hats become in fashion.
The “country” of Moldovania is added to Wikipedia.
15% becomes the common negotiating number
46mpn becomes the national speed limit.
Heavy duty mirror brackets are standard.
The rest of the world thinks hot dogs are the American staple food
Congress won’t bother passing an infrastructure bill because they think a certain Iowa carrier repairs all the bridges and overpasses.
Californians will try to move to the mountains in Florida.
The US was hit hard by China Flu because employers wouldn’t put antibacterial soap in the bathrooms.
It’s hard to find a job in the Columbus OH area.
Minnesotans like red trucks with lots of Lund accessories.
American liberals don’t like mean tweets….. :hide:
When they’re not driving, truckers like to buy small tractors and trailers and plow and dig on their and their neighbors properties and deliver much and stuff.

And after Ukraine, Putin will attack Illinois and Iowa to finish putting the “old” country back together….
You left out trucks, trains, prisons, or GETTIN’ DRUNK!!!