XPO | Adds on this site, are destroying it.

Sorry guys but this website costs at least 330 dollars every month to operate, that does not include software license or domain fees. I built this site, I troubleshoot this site when it breaks I deal with goofballs that are never happy etc. Do you expect me to pay for it too out of my pocket? It costs 5 bucks a month to remove every ad on the website Which is the price of a couple soft drinks you buy to go to work or a Biggie Bag at Wendys. Some sites force you to look at advertising, I give you an option to get rid of the ads. I apologize for nothing . The internet is not free, somebody has to pay for it and the day I have to operate it, listen to whining and fix it and pay for it will be the day I shut it down.

Sorry guys but this website costs at least 330 dollars every month to operate, that does not include software license or domain fees. I built this site, I troubleshoot this site when it breaks I deal with goofballs that are never happy etc. Do you expect me to pay for it too out of my pocket? It costs 5 bucks a month to remove every ad on the website Which is the price of a couple soft drinks you buy to go to work or a Biggie Bag at Wendys. Some sites force you to look at advertising, I give you an option to get rid of the ads. I apologize for nothing . The internet is not free, somebody has to pay for it and the day I have to operate it, listen to whining and fix it and pay for it will be the day I shut it down.
Guy who doesn't want to pay for it crying about people not wanting to pay for it.