XPO | Adds on this site, are destroying it.

My God! I get it, Truckingboards wants to make some $$ but how many adds do you need going all at once? This has started to ruin the experience here.
You’re probably paying $200, or more a month for your cell phone bill. $30 for 6 months, ad free, along with all of my expert consulting, and daily mirror reports,is a bargain.

Last edited:
My God! I get it, Truckingboards wants to make some $$ but how many adds do you need going all at once? This has started to ruin the experience here.
Yea I know these adds are everywhere. The hooker the other night had an add on one azz check for a clinic that handle all yours of VD and the other check had "advertise your business here for more info flip me over

When I started with Truckingboards back in the nineties there were no
forums, just a long list of posts. I would not of stayed if I didn't enjoy the site. It has come a long way since then.

Last edited:
Just face the facts. The same guys who want a site to complain about trucking companies , don't want you complaining about their platform to complain.

Reactions: Tao
Just face the facts. The same guys who want a site to complain about trucking companies , don't want you complaining about their platform to complain.
It's pretty hilarious. The ads are pretty lame especially in their sheer volume.

This site isn't owned by some multibillionaire in San Francisco or Seattle, it's owned by a working trucker. The ads barely cover the cost of maintaining the site. Cry me a river.
I was like this dude SuperCourse sure gives off bad vibes. Then I look at your posts and see that you're just a bigoted :shit:bird as suspected. **** off.