XPO | Adds on this site, are destroying it.

It never has mattered to me which one people choose. Ads or Premium but the site has to generate revenue to pay the bills one way or another.

I have never pushed Premium on anyone and the only difference between Premium and a Non Premium user is the Premium User buys out of ads.

After I pay the Paypal fees, the site gets about 14 to 15 cents per day per premium user which consists as of right now 28 users that generates about 130 dollars per month but it's what the guys that use it want. Some people would never pay for Premium and I am 100% ok with that but thats why the ads have to be here to supplement the paying users to make the bills. I could easily put up donation banners every month and just rake in every penny I can get but I don't take advantage of people and personally I don't need the money and have lived 100% debt free since 2009 because I don't have 80k dollar trucks sitting in my driveway nor do I live in a big house but I feel just because I chose to live a minimalist lifestyle and save money, I should not have to finance fully a website I built for thousands to enjoy. If you are seeing ads here you are doing your part, If you are Premium you are doing your part, if you are a staff member you get free ad free for doing your part and if I make a hundred bucks on a site I have been working on for over 20 years I think I am doing my part.

It never has mattered to me which one people choose. Ads or Premium but the site has to generate revenue to pay the bills one way or another.

I have never pushed Premium on anyone and the only difference between Premium and a Non Premium user is the Premium User buys out of ads.

After I pay the Paypal fees, the site gets about 14 to 15 cents per day per premium user which consists as of right now 28 users that generates about 130 dollars per month but it's what the guys that use it want. Some people would never pay for Premium and I am 100% ok with that but thats why the ads have to be here to supplement the paying users to make the bills. I could easily put up donation banners every month and just rake in every penny I can get but I don't take advantage of people and personally I don't need the money and have lived 100% debt free since 2009 because I don't have 80k dollar trucks sitting in my driveway nor do I live in a big house but I feel just because I chose to live a minimalist lifestyle and save money, I should not have to finance fully a website I built for thousands to enjoy. If you are seeing ads here you are doing your part, If you are Premium you are doing your part, if you are a staff member you get free ad free for doing your part and if I make a hundred bucks on a site I have been working on for over 20 years I think I am doing my part.

Next time @SMOKESTACK runs for re-election, I may throw my hat in the ring. I have it on good authority that he was involved in the great Hot Dog heist from your terminal's safety cook out back in 2018. He posted this later that year.

Screenshot_20230115-132515_Google.md.jpeg

@ABF381 has also found some top secret TB documents in Smoke's garage, including Magoo's Manifesto with amendments by AzDronePilot.

Sorry guys but this website costs at least 330 dollars every month to operate, that does not include software license or domain fees. I built this site, I troubleshoot this site when it breaks I deal with goofballs that are never happy etc. Do you expect me to pay for it too out of my pocket? It costs 5 bucks a month to remove every ad on the website Which is the price of a couple soft drinks you buy to go to work or a Biggie Bag at Wendys. Some sites force you to look at advertising, I give you an option to get rid of the ads. I apologize for nothing . The internet is not free, somebody has to pay for it and the day I have to operate it, listen to whining and fix it and pay for it will be the day I shut it down.
Then we will roll out the TB Hot Dog Vagon (currently a TOP SECRET project)

Say bye to Tao he is obviously unhappy so we made the decision to not add to his misery
well bye GIF