ADuiePyle | ADP no layoff policy......flush

ppt1047

TB Lurker
Credits
Changes are coming to ADP on April 6th.

1. Effective April 3rd, all part time dock workers with no benefits are being laid off. All office staffs are being reduced. Office staff on salary, hours are being increased with no change in pay.

2. ADP is going to become Conway or Holland in disguise. Outbound delivery drivers will have to start earlier and work the dock, then do their deliveries. Pick-up drivers will make pickups and then unload their freight when they get in for linehaul drivers. Linehaul will be leaving later to allow for the P&D drivers to get the loads ready.

3. ADp had a program call "shared sacrifice" where everyone took reduced hours. The average p&d driver lost $ 300.00 in overtime. Everyone felt the pain. Management in West Chester under pressure from the P&D drivers decided to change to this policy to satisfy the P&D drivers. ADP is a non-union company.

4. The part time dock workers will be replaced by P&D drivers who will be on overtime ($30.00) per hour vs the $ 12.00 an hour part time worker.

5. Savings to the company = _____________.

6. Number of dedicated dockworkers and office personnel gone = priceless.

7. Pyle has a motto " Pyle people deliver" and a no layoff policy. Well, that is down the toilet.

8. Pyle going to a holland style operation will result in what?

The new terminal is going thru. They are going to keep spending $$$$$$$$$ to get it up and running. For awhile, they will have 2 New jersey locations.

I guess some Pyle People will not Deliver NOW.

You need a attitude adjustment !!

Changes are coming to ADP on April 6th.

1. Effective April 3rd, all part time dock workers with no benefits are being laid off. All office staffs are being reduced. Office staff on salary, hours are being increased with no change in pay.

2. ADP is going to become Conway or Holland in disguise. Outbound delivery drivers will have to start earlier and work the dock, then do their deliveries. Pick-up drivers will make pickups and then unload their freight when they get in for linehaul drivers. Linehaul will be leaving later to allow for the P&D drivers to get the loads ready.

3. ADp had a program call "shared sacrifice" where everyone took reduced hours. The average p&d driver lost $ 300.00 in overtime. Everyone felt the pain. Management in West Chester under pressure from the P&D drivers decided to change to this policy to satisfy the P&D drivers. ADP is a non-union company.

4. The part time dock workers will be replaced by P&D drivers who will be on overtime ($30.00) per hour vs the $ 12.00 an hour part time worker.

5. Savings to the company = _____________.

6. Number of dedicated dockworkers and office personnel gone = priceless.

7. Pyle has a motto " Pyle people deliver" and a no layoff policy. Well, that is down the toilet.

8. Pyle going to a holland style operation will result in what?

:nutkick:who do you think you are, a name comes to mind
BI**H !!all you ever do is post negative info, evertime I ask you to come clean on if you work for the co, no answer. I know you are not a driver or dock by this post so I fgure your in sales somewhere. If you only post negtative info you must not be happy here ??? I ask then why do you stay, why do you stay. This company cares greatly for its people, but the ecomomy is going down too fast for any company to keep, in trucking or elsewhere. We haven't seen the bottom yet, read some of the other compaines thread everybody has done somekind of layoff. It sounds like they held off as long as they could to keep people employed. So if your BI***Y attitude is here to stay, then maybe you should make room for someone who would like a good job !! And I have seen you post negative info on other threads, are you this much of a BI**H in your personal life also.:Off-Topic::ranting2:

I read the post and took it as a person letting others know of new changes and such, not as a Biatch post though. Maybe this is the start of ADP getting to the end of their rope and maybe cannot hang on much longer.

Nope

I read the post and took it as a person letting others know of new changes and such, not as a Biatch post though. Maybe this is the start of ADP getting to the end of their rope and maybe cannot hang on much longer.

again top flight, nope. all darla does is bash, not only here but saw her on yrc and a few other threads. As I always said if your not happy with where you work, its time to get a new job. The company is fine, just going through what most are now, the economy. Isn't a trucking co out there that's not affected.:TR10driving03:

well, the info was not to bash the fine people who I enjoyed working with at West Chester. My dock job is gone and I will be returning to my sister's beauty salon to help here till ADP recovers. Maybe, I will get my job back. Good luck to all.

I hope all of you that post her have better luck that I have. My kids and I will be thinking of the fine people at WC.

again top flight, nope. all darla does is bash, not only here but saw her on yrc and a few other threads. As I always said if your not happy with where you work, its time to get a new job. The company is fine, just going through what most are now, the economy. Isn't a trucking co out there that's not affected.:TR10driving03:

NOPE to what may I ask? I stated the post as I took it so YEP. Are you part female now ltltrkr as you think you know what and how I feel?:biglaugh:

NOPE, you are 100% wrong. I took her post as just letting some info. out to you guys. Period, nothing more and nothing less.:nutkick:

People may bash the decision of the top brass, but the reality is that the economy is down the crapper. We had too many people for the work that was available. Anyone who listened to the audio cd that they played this past monday could hear it in Pete Latta's voice that he didnt like the decision that he had to make. At least it was a straight out layoff so those people can collect unemployment. For some i'm sure they will be making just about the same amount. I am sure that when the economy comes back they will re-hire people as they need them.

The people let go now have a bad taste in their mouths for the culture and pyle ideas that management preach. They will never be back. It's like would you go back to your ex-wife. It's never the same. They will move on and will remember what HAPPEN to them at PYLE.

I dont think so !!

The people let go now have a bad taste in their mouths for the culture and pyle ideas that management preach. They will never be back. It's like would you go back to your ex-wife. It's never the same. They will move on and will remember what HAPPEN to them at PYLE.

:eck13:I would bet if called back most would come back, most of the people I spoke with said they would gladly come back. I am sure there are some that wouldn't, but hey thats their choice now.:shift: