ADuiePyle | ADP no layoff policy......flush

hmmmmm

well, the info was not to bash the fine people who I enjoyed working with at West Chester. My dock job is gone and I will be returning to my sister's beauty salon to help here till ADP recovers. Maybe, I will get my job back. Good luck to all.

I hope all of you that post her have better luck that I have. My kids and I will be thinking of the fine people at WC.

After bashing YRC on our boards and saying RIP can anyone say ...KARMA? :nutkick:

Posted today in the Chester County PA Daily Local:

A. Duie Pyle announces job cuts - The Daily Local News : Serving Chester County

A. Duie Pyle announces job cuts

Published: Tuesday, April 14, 2009

By GRETCHEN METZ, Staff Writer

WEST GOSHEN — Trucking company A. Duie Pyle on Monday confirmed 54 employees were terminated, due to the bad economy and drop in business.

Company president Stephen O'Kane said the terminations were effective April 6.

Seven of the terminations took place at the company's Westtown Road headquarters, O'Kane said.

The company employees 2,000 workers, of which 485 are located at the company headquarters.

This news release is half truth. A good spin job.

54 people, how many company wide? I was one of the 54.

Got rid of $ 14 per hour people no benefits to have drivers do the same job on overtime at $ 33.00 plus benefits.

I heard most drivers got 70 hours plus last week. When the bean counters see payroll cost this week they are going to S
_ _ _. The percentage cost of payroll just went thru the roof.

ADP is in the same canoe as YRC and sinking.

This news release is half truth. A good spin job.

54 people, how many company wide? I was one of the 54.

Got rid of $ 14 per hour people no benefits to have drivers do the same job on overtime at $ 33.00 plus benefits.

I heard most drivers got 70 hours plus last week. When the bean counters see payroll cost this week they are going to S
_ _ _. The percentage cost of payroll just went thru the roof.

ADP is in the same canoe as YRC and sinking.

:nutkick:we still do not know where you worked ?? or what you did?? Since you state you are no longer with the company why won't you tell us !!!!! You are quick to bash, in this thread and others. If you are not with the company anymore you don,t know how many hours anybody got. Unless you are lying and still with the company.THE TRUTH SHALL SET YOU FREE !!! tell us where you worked and what you did. Who am I kidding, you will never tell us, just continue to bash !!:Flame-On::ranting2:

Nope

ltltrkr

Who are you?

Id urself!

Let everyone know since u are asking others.

Are u in charge.

NOPE, just a hourly peon !! But I do enjoy working for this company. It is a good company to work for, thay have done quite good compared to what the other companies have done. I do feel bad for the people who lost their jobs. I have been there b/4- 3 times !!( those companies didn't survive).
:TR10driving03::Flame-On: