advice for truckload drivers

Credits
I suggest if you work for conway truckload or want to work for conwaytruckload, at sometime you will be pulling doubles into the freight system was told this friday..get your dbls trpls. endorsement boys, its in the works,.. it will happen slowly but you will be pullin dbls...you'll enjoy it . trips are fun on the ice!
but you'll need 5 yrs practice with 2 trailers before YOU get to hook the third one on.
good luck! ( you'll hook em up to so pay attention to the freight drivers when their hookin watch and learn boys)

That dolly is not as heavy as it looks, but it has injured many a driver.

You will also be needing an HM endorsement.

I worked for Old Dominion for almost 2 years before they laid me off. Pulling doubles isn't really a big deal, just develop a systematic routine when hooking/unhooking and don't deviate from it. I would be a lot more concerned about pulling liquid tanks, which is probably my next gig.

F.a.c.

also heard the local MONKEYS say that instead of the cfi drivers sitting/sleeping in thier BIG RIGS during reship/that conway was going to have the drivers LOAD AND UNLOAD during the RESHIP!!! I hope this is for REAL... :loser::clap::smilie_132:

I worked for Old Dominion for almost 2 years before they laid me off. Pulling doubles isn't really a big deal, just develop a systematic routine when hooking/unhooking and don't deviate from it. I would be a lot more concerned about pulling liquid tanks, which is probably my next gig.

See, they are a piece of cake. Also they are a breeze to back up.

also heard the local MONKEYS say that instead of the cfi drivers sitting/sleeping in thier BIG RIGS during reship/that conway was going to have the drivers LOAD AND UNLOAD during the RESHIP!!! I hope this is for REAL... :loser::clap::smilie_132:

Makes sense. Why have people sitting when there is work to do. We are one big family now...Right?

ladie con-way drivers ,your not exempt.. you'll enjoy hookin too..
you'll also get to wear a lovely backbelt .sizes range from medium to 4XL (for you fulll figure ladies)
dont get caught hookin without one...or you get an LOI !!

If it gets icy out, the dollies get easier to move 'cause they slide better.

makes no sence

conway truckload pulling conway freights linehaul conway freight linehaul drivers get put to the city board and more conway freight drivers get laid off now does this make sence to you conway truckload guys sorry get your own loads

That will be interesting to see, truckload guys and gals pulling doubles, and even funnier will be watching them on the dock driving a fork lift.

That will be interesting to see, truckload guys and gals pulling doubles, and even funnier will be watching them on the dock driving a fork lift.

.............Or a pallet jack.

No need to worry about back injuries. It has been scientifically proven that our highly engineered company issued back belts will protect you.

Hint; If you lose your back belt, you can't work the dock.

if we pull two trailers, do we get double pay??
my advise to you ..buy some coveralls, can get greasy dirty, stringin these doubles,
triples together. you might not like any extra dirt + grease on those fine velour sweatsuits you truckload drivers seam to be so fond of.... if you can't afford coveralls..maybe you can slip a pair your casual grey sweatpants over top of your dress velour.. save some money.

No need to buy heavy winter work coats or bibs. Even when it dips below zero, after 10 or 15 minutes of those towmotors driving around the dock, it warms up over freezing. - Toasty warm!

Don't even need gloves then, but get 'em anyways because you'll need 'em for hooking later on...in six or seven hours.

These " PROFESSIONAL TRUCK DRIVERS " may also wish to consider alternative foot wear .

The slippers , thongs , sandels , tennis shoes , ect., I have observed many of them wear , may well be in violation of CNW policies .

Just4Thought