advice for truckload drivers

Well, mine sure does. My backaches are a thing of the past.
Yup those restrictive backbelts are a thing of the past for those that wish to participate in the new Thong Initiative (TI).

Makes sense. Why have people sitting when there is work to do. We are one big family now...Right?
Not per Jeff W. we are still western,southern,central.Just the name on the door makes us look like one big family. That is why there are differnt pay scales. Quoted by Jeff himself.

Not per Jeff W. we are still western,southern,central.Just the name on the door makes us look like one big family. That is why there are differnt pay scales. Quoted by Jeff himself.
Good point but we are in the CFI forum. When a CFI driver comes in needing some major grooming and uses our hand tub, sink, trough, what ever you call it to shower in, I consider him family. Distant family, but family.

Good point but we are in the CFI forum. When a CFI driver comes in needing some major grooming and uses our hand tub, sink, trough, what ever you call it to shower in, I consider him family. Distant family, but family.

That's going to be you, one day.....sooner than you think.

Unless you want to do P & D of course.......

Once upon a time, I got offended when I went in to wash up after FAC and couldn't get to a sink, because they were all being used by the Subs.....

But that could be me.....soon.......real, real soon......

Now I just feel bad for them, and soon to be......you and me....

That's going to be you, one day.....sooner than you think.

Unless you want to do P & D of course.......

Once upon a time, I got offended when I went in to wash up after FAC and couldn't get to a sink, because they were all being used by the Subs.....

But that could be me.....soon.......real, real soon......

Now I just feel bad for them, and soon to be......you and me....

Yup, We need to be nice to them.

That will be interesting to see, truckload guys and gals pulling doubles, and even funnier will be watching them on the dock driving a fork lift.

all the freight guys had a first day too,,there is nothing we frieght drivers do that cant be learned by a truckload driver,and if they run team,one guy sleeps one guy works the dock and hits the bunk when the load is ready..

I am a little offended and embarressed by the way you guys are beating up on these cfi guys,I was a road driver for many years and learned to do the job. So go ahead and gang up on me for saying this but this is childish and wrong.

I am a little offended and embarressed by the way you guys are beating up on these cfi guys,I was a road driver for many years and learned to do the job. So go ahead and gang up on me for saying this but this is childish and wrong.

Back when Conway could be picky because drivers wanted to work here, there were mandatory experience requirements. What most of us LTL drivers did to gain that experience was run OTR or at the very least, TL.

What is blue kool-aid? I asked a freight driver that in Fremont, and he LQQKed at me like I insulted him..

Conway's colors are blue. And think Jim Jones. True believers drink it.