XPO | Advice

If I sent him a pic of a sexy 23 year old he'd just text me back for her phone number LOL!!

Top, how about texting him and letting him knowthat he's got the BEST?? :clap:

Naw, I'm normal. I make life exciting for him, he never knows what wacky idea I'll come up with next. He used to have a lot of hair until he married me :smilie_132:

I have a great idea, you may hate me for this, but try it , you may like it. He may love it. Buy a small voice recorder. give it to him for his birthday. everyday, while he is sleeping, put a very special message of the day on it for him, ( something private and sexy ). Tell him when he gets tired, turn it on, he may need the ear plugs in the truck, When he listens to it , it will perk him up and he will be able to drive for a hundred miles with smiles. From your post he already has the best wife and a not so high maintence wife, which is always the best. Lots of luck on your purchase. If you do not buy the voice recorder, at least tell him the idea on his birthday and see what happens. Buy the way, tell him not to leave it in the truck. Or he will hate me. :biglaugh::biglaugh:

What about just sending to his voice mail?? :biglaugh: made the mistake of leaving a cutesy note to him when he was P&D and some nosy driver got into his clipboard, read it and let it be known company wide what his wuv name is :biglaugh: