Yellow | After the Union Meeting

Changing my vote from a yes to a no. It was just confirmed from our BA that Western Teamsters Pension WILL NOT contribute to our pension. Why didn't the Teamsters get a commitment from the pension trusts first before asking us to vote? If you don't believe me, call the pension trust?

Last edited by a moderator:
Changing my vote from a yes to a no. It was just confirmed from our BA that Western Teamsters Pension WILL NOT contribute to our pension. Why didn't the Teamsters get a commitment from the pension trusts first before asking us to vote? If you don't believe me, call the pension trust?

Before you cast a vote, research, realize, and be aware of what exactly you're voting for, against, and weigh both long term and overall effects your vote may have on peoples lives.

The company is struggling. They may have made mistakes. The question is whether they are better off BK or CHPT 11, or in alliance with the union for a recovery.

If you have no trust, no hope, and wish for no job w/ YRC Worldwide, by all means, vote no and apply at Fedex or UPS. However, if you feel flexibility may prevail and your patience will finally be rewarded with stability and a pension, you may want to consider a YES vote at this very important critical time.

Glta
Our you from the corporate office, is that you $bill?

Our you from the corporate office, is that you $bill?

there-they're-their

are: may refer to: the second-person singular and plural forms of the verb "to be"

our: of or relating to us or ourselves or ourself especially as possessors or possessor, agents or agent, or objects or object of an action

Before you cast a vote, research, realize, and be aware of what exactly you're voting for, against, and weigh both long term and overall effects your vote may have on peoples lives.

The company is struggling. They may have made mistakes. The question is whether they are better off BK or CHPT 11, or in alliance with the union for a recovery.

If you have no trust, no hope, and wish for no job w/ YRC Worldwide, by all means, vote no and apply at Fedex or UPS. However, if you feel flexibility may prevail and your patience will finally be rewarded with stability and a pension, you may want to consider a YES vote at this very important critical time.

Glta
the company is still losing money. 1wk vacation, some work rules, and another reduction in health insurance aint gonna be enough! NO!!

sorry to say it, you gotta do what you gotta do !!!!!!!!!!! when it comes to a vote do what your heart tells you. good luck to all.