1. All employers have a social media policy, Your identity is UNKNOWN on Truckingboards unless you reveal it somehow yourself. When you post to Facebook Trucking Groups, everybody knows your name. Think about it.

POLITICS Ag Barr: Left Is Shredding Norms And Undermining The Rule Of Law

Discussion in 'Washington D.C.' started by Rastus, Nov 18, 2019.

1. Rastus

Rastus ..MAGA.. AD-FREE USER

Driver Since:
    Immediately after President Trump won election, opponents inaugurated what they called “The Resistance,” and they rallied around an explicit strategy of using every tool and maneuver available to sabotage the functioning of his Administration. Now, “resistance” is the language used to describe insurgency against rule imposed by an occupying military power. It obviously connotes that the government is not legitimate. This is a very dangerous – indeed incendiary – notion to import into the politics of a democratic republic. What it means is that, instead of viewing themselves as the “loyal opposition,” as opposing parties have done in the past, they essentially see themselves as engaged in a war to cripple, by any means necessary, a duly elected government. https://wqth.wordpress.com/2019/11/...edding-norms-and-undermining-the-rule-of-law/
    Bravo!

kboomarang likes this.
  2. Magoo

Magoo You don't have to be Einstein to figure it out

He's afraid of going to prison, like Trumps others men.

3. Bubba74

Bubba74 I live Here

for what
    looking for truth and justice
    or
    exposing the swamp and how they committed treason against this country
    oh wait
    that is the same thing

buffalobill and Rastus like this.
  4. Rastus

Driver Since:
    Sure doesn’t sound like it to me.

buffalobill likes this.
  5. falconfan

falconfan Well-Known Member

Countless laws have been broken and several people have lied to Congress. How come no Democrats are being arrested? McCabe lied more than once,wtf is going on?

6. Rastus

Driver Since:
    What about clapper?

7. falconfan

falconfan Well-Known Member

I know, why aren't they being charged? Another thing, I can only hope that one day the powers that be in the media are held accountable for their treasonous b.s.

I'm not going to lie Rastus, if this is being done to a standing president just think what can happen to you and I.Their smirking asses are slapping, spitting and laughing in the faces of the president and Republicans without a worry in the world other than some harsh words or negative reporting from conservative sites no liberal will ever read anyway.

I'm starting to feel like we are watching from the stands and we are 3 scores down with 2 minutes to go and no timeouts. What sucks most is we know the game was rigged.

Rastus likes this.
  8. a9faninnc

a9faninnc Super Moderator Staff Member

Every dog has it's day.

9. Bubba74

Bubba74 I live Here

I find it funny
    when you read what some of my Dem friends post on Facebook
    Benghazi- conspiracy
    IRS targeting of Tea Party groups- conspiracy
    Fast and Furious- conspiracy
    Uranium 1- conspiracy
    Barry did nothing illegal- absolutely true a scandal free administration greatest president ever

yet
    they believe with all their hearts that Trump is a Russian/Ukrainian agent who abused power and has this little cabal that is undermining the nation for the good of Putin
    Talk about delusional
    I guess the media has done their job

falconfan likes this.