By agreeing to a contract extension, I do believe we're not getting retroactive pay for those 2 months.
i agree with what your saying...that will give them two months in the 2nd quarter of cheap pay before than can start blaming everything on the big raises the teamsters got.... probably last good quarter all year....they use that excuse anyhow last 10 years for tough 2nd quarter..contractual employee raises, and we got what, mostly .30 raises...if we get anything decent, maybe never show a profit again!!!

Before everyone starts ranting about how we’re going to get screwed, keep something in mind- Tyson Johnson was the one who was in charge of freight all these years. Tyson Johnson was “Captain give away” in my opinion.
Ernie Soehl negotiated this contract. I don’t know him, but I’m told he’s no Tyson Johnson.

50 cents first year, increase in health payment, no increase in pension contribution.
Lump sum 'bonus' of $1500 upon ratification

Before everyone starts ranting about how we’re going to get screwed, keep something in mind- Tyson Johnson was the one who was in charge of freight all these years. Tyson Johnson was “Captain give away” in my opinion.
Ernie Soehl negotiated this contract. I don’t know him, but I’m told he’s no Tyson Johnson.
Ernie was in charge of the Abf contract & we all see how well that turned out. We just found out that in order to get you weeks vacation back your anniversary date is April 1st not company anniversary date. Several people had to pay back that week.... Thanks Ernie....

There is protocol. Release contract to rank and file before two man committee meetings? Not how it works.
I didn’t say it’s how works, just an opinion that you or I should be able tell our local how we feel about what has been negotiated so they can better represent us at the two man meeting.