I didn’t say it’s how works, just an opinion that you or I should be able tell our local how we feel about what has been negotiated so they can better represent us at the two man meeting.

We did that before negotiations. Prioritized demands.
My BA has a clear understanding of how we feel as a local.

Example, we were the only local in the West to deny 70 hour v 60 hour.

If your BA is unclear where you stand....

Just sayin’

Just sayin’
We have made it clear where we stand before negotiations, can’t give him an opinion on what has been proposed until we know what it is.

But I’m sure it will be a contract that makes us all happy. :grouphug:

This should be an indication of what was agreed on. A 60 day extension.
"TNFINC has granted a contract extension of the current agreement through May 31, 2019 in order to allow the parties to finalize some language and a few supplemental issues as well as to allow the union’s ratification process to take place."

Rich? the man is talking pennies when we are several dollars behind. I am not very optimistic with his choice of words. A dime might make me feel better if he is discussing per mile pay.

Hello brothers and sisters in, if tentative agreement is not a match or better than ABF's, it must be turn down. Remember for raises on management and approvals on shares distribution on big shots, a memorandum is enough for inmidiate approval, also casual workers got a raise of 4 bucks with just a phone call to the locals for terminals on trouble hiring.

"TNFINC has granted a contract extension of the current agreement through May 31, 2019 in order to allow the parties to finalize some language and a few supplemental issues as well as to allow the union’s ratification process to take place."
We’ve been through this before. Haven’t I told you to stop making sense on here?

If our leadership has stated that we as Teamsters will be happy, then you know it must be true? I mean heck Verge, no one would lie on Truckingboards or better yet the entire world wide web ??? ...hahaha

I am surprised they didn't just grant them an extension till 2025 or 2050 right away! I actually threw away my burn barrel last time I had one of those big dumpsters at my house for some construction work....I am sure we can come up with one somewhere!

Just sayin’

I am surprised they didn't just grant them an extension till 2025 or 2050 right away! I actually threw away my burn barrel last time I had one of those big dumpsters at my house for some construction work....I am sure we can come up with one somewhere!
Nah, that would end the suspense and drama...

I could lend you one of my burn barrels, however that presents the problem of who do we use to ship it?

Last edited: