bcJZdiP.jpg
Did did you just write that lol

Every one at YRC will accept whatever they offer. Period.
Y'all can't even get a 35% voter turnout. 6 out of every 10 drivers at YRC cant even be bothered to JUST VOTE!

UpsF, for all the chest thumping "Fellow Brother" Union bravado, after sitting home for 2 days, got scared, and took what they were offered, not a cent more.
I fricken take umbrage with all this bashing union members who were sold out and left with no union leadership or direction from the top which equals singularity to vote to do what is best for your family and no interest in thinking your vote matters feeding into low voter turnout. No plan=no go, No leverage=no go. Soldiers need good Generals to follow and we ain’t got none! So stop bashing the people who get this and just choose to protect their family and go to work.
Custard was gungho like you hawks and he and his men were slaughtered. The unions will rise again when the people demand it in total solidarity from the top to bottom. Hopefully 2021 will birth that day with new leadership.
The fight is not with your union brother/sister who chooses different and to do this just magnifies what is wrong with our country today.
God bless we get it right...

I read their article, I agree with you.
MonThat has alwayday morning quarterbacking at it's finest.[/QUOTE
I read their article, I agree with you.
Monday morning quarterbacking at it's finest.
That has always been the problem with tdu.
Bitch about Hoffa, But offer no real alternitive. No real vision, Just Hoffa this & Hoffa that.
Fire People up by pointing the finger at Hoffa everyday. But what would be TDU's plan going forward?
Anybody know?

$4/ hr over 5 years
$1 1st year
Vacation back
No more dot put you to bed to screw you out of bed time
Slight increase pension
No 15%
But no increase to 15% loss or bringing pay equal to abf or what we should have
My answer is no

Does that pdf file give any info ?
$4/hr over 5 years
$1 start
Vacation back
No using dot out of service rule
Now bed time after 14
No 15%
No pay increase to equate to 15% loss or current abf pay or what we should be getting
Slight increase in h&w
My answer is no

In order for it to be consider a pay raise, 1st we would need to get back our -15% & weeks vacation on day one and THEN yearly pay raises after that and main thing is to get everybody to VOTE !!!!