Estes | agreement

i agree i dont care where i go though. down the road is good for me. i havent seen a bad hotel. ive stayed in real crap holes and havent seen one with estes yet. but ill be fair i havent ran east yet just west. and vegas is darn near 5 star lol

you would rather work at estes than some sh i t company wake up dude estes is a sh@% company most companys there paychecks do clear:butt kiss:

YES I WOULD, I don't have to wait for loads,my stuff is ready every night at the same time':1036316054: I get paid after 1 hour if I break down, I've never stayed in a crap motel,or had to wait for a load when I was on x-tra board.........If you don't like it go some where else to work,no one is forcing you to work here:smilie_132:

YES I WOULD, I don't have to wait for loads,my stuff is ready every night at the same time':1036316054: I get paid after 1 hour if I break down, I've never stayed in a crap motel,or had to wait for a load when I was on x-tra board.........If you don't like it go some where else to work,no one is forcing you to work here:smilie_132:
Sooooooooooooooo, when things are fine for you, everyone else is less than you! Fine. Wait until things change for you. Every job, every where, every time there are those like you. Then something happens and you too start your own rhetoric. If all you can do is downtrod the fellow worker and not recognize there are problems...along with the good...then you're head is where Richmond heads are at. Thanks for you're positive input!

-----

¡Sooooooooooooooo, cuando las cosas están muy bien para ti, cada uno es menos que ti! Muy bien. Espera hasta que las cosas cambien para ti. Cada trabajo, cada donde, cada vez que hay ésos como ti. Entonces algo sucede y comienzas también tu propio retórico. Si todo lo que puedes hacer es downtrod el trabajador compañero y no reconocer hay problemas… junto con el bueno… entonces tú es principal es en donde están las cabezas de Richmond. ¡Las gracias por ti son entrada positiva!

Sooooooooooooooo, when things are fine for you, everyone else is less than you! Fine. Wait until things change for you. Every job, every where, every time there are those like you. Then something happens and you too start your own rhetoric. If all you can do is downtrod the fellow worker and not recognize there are problems...along with the good...then you're head is where Richmond heads are at. Thanks for you're positive input!

-----

¡Sooooooooooooooo, cuando las cosas están muy bien para ti, cada uno es menos que ti! Muy bien. Espera hasta que las cosas cambien para ti. Cada trabajo, cada donde, cada vez que hay ésos como ti. Entonces algo sucede y comienzas también tu propio retórico. Si todo lo que puedes hacer es downtrod el trabajador compañero y no reconocer hay problemas… junto con el bueno… entonces tú es principal es en donde están las cabezas de Richmond. ¡Las gracias por ti son entrada positiva!

:smilie_132: Hey all I'm doing is being honest, about my opinion, what were not allowed to do that? Sure there is some stuff that goes on arond here that can be improved, but for the most part it is a pretty good place to work, and that is my honest opinion, I'm not putting no one down at all, and the same goes for you to every job, every where, every time there are those like you. Thank's for your input:smilie_132:

:smilies-19296:
:smilie_132: Hey all I'm doing is being honest, about my opinion, what were not allowed to do that? Sure there is some stuff that goes on arond here that can be improved, but for the most part it is a pretty good place to work, and that is my honest opinion, I'm not putting no one down at all, and the same goes for you to every job, every where, every time there are those like you. Thank's for your input:smilie_132:

:hysterical: :butt kiss:

Well your right honest is good how about standing with your co- workers instead of being the the black sheep of the herd:1036316054:

Chicken nugget? More like bird turd, if you ask me. You can thank me for your breakdown pay after one hour. You need to learn why you have the little bit that you have, and why you have it, before you start flapping your gumbs. I'll except that grattitude in advance, while you are telling me to go work elsewhere, if I don't like the place that I tried to make a better job for you and I. Carry on chicken neck....

Well your right honest is good how about standing with your co- workers instead of being the the black sheep of the herd:1036316054:

I'm not being the black sheep, I'm not the one crying on here about how bad it is to work here...Just seems to me, that all you guys do is complain how bad it is here. Boy, that sure gets you far. Like I said, every company has their problems, but in my experience, this company has not been that bad to work for so far in my 15 years of driving.:smilie_132:

Chicken nugget? More like bird turd, if you ask me. You can thank me for your breakdown pay after one hour. You need to learn why you have the little bit that you have, and why you have it, before you start flapping your gumbs. I'll except that grattitude in advance, while you are telling me to go work elsewhere, if I don't like the place that I tried to make a better job for you and I. Carry on chicken neck....
:hysterical: First of all, it's Mr. Chicken Nugget to you, and excuse me, I didn't know that I had to thank you. WOW, I'm impressed, what, was that all you could get done was breakdown pay? I never said I didn't like working here, so I don't understand your problem. I'm not the one complaining about this place......So get your facts straight. Have a nice day.:smilie_132: Happy postin'

I'm not being the black sheep, I'm not the one crying on here about how bad it is to work here...Just seems to me, that all you guys do is complain how bad it is here. Boy, that sure gets you far. Like I said, every company has their problems, but in my experience, this company has not been that bad to work for so far in my 15 years of driving.:smilie_132:
So you're blind to the downturn the Big E has taken with no end in sight or clue from the big house in Richmond on when they'll pull their heads out huh?

I've been advocating about how good it used to be here and how I'd hope we could return to better times, but neither you or management seem to listen.

Come on Richmond, are we at bottom yet or should we expect more before someone figures these problems out?

You guys monitor the boards, let us know you're opinions.

We know you monitor here, letters have been sent to terminals straightening out (in your words) rumours spread here. You've also asked people where they get their info so you can figure a way to supress opinions. Just give us the straight poop on what is going on out here in the workers world and maybe we could come around and even help!

-----

¿Estás tan oculto al descenso que la E grande ha tomado sin extremo en vista o la pista de la casa grande en Richmond en cuando tirarán de su dirige hacia fuera huh?

He estado abogando sobre cómo es bueno estaba aquí y cómo esperaría nosotros podría volver a mejores épocas, pero ni tú o la gerencia parece escuchar.

¿Vienen en Richmond, nos en la parte inferior con todo o debemos contar con más antes alguien resolvemos estos problemas?

Los individuos supervisas a tableros, nos dejas sabes que eres opiniones.

Te conocemos monitor aquí, las letras nos hemos enviado a los terminales que enderezan hacia fuera (en tus palabras) las rumores separadas aquí. También has pedido que la gente donde consiguen su Info así que tú podéis calcular una manera de suprimir opiniones. ¡Apenas darnos el impulso recto en qué se está encendiendo hacia fuera aquí en el mundo de los trabajadores y podríamos venir quizá alrededor e incluso ayudar!

:hysterical: First of all, it's Mr. Chicken Nugget to you, and excuse me, I didn't know that I had to thank you. WOW, I'm impressed, what, was that all you could get done was breakdown pay? I never said I didn't like working here, so I don't understand your problem. I'm not the one complaining about this place......So get your facts straight. Have a nice day.:smilie_132: Happy postin'

I'm telling you this in plain english. Read the words carefully. Because of people like myself, you now have breakdown pay after 1 hr not 3. Because of people like me the city operation gets overtime pay after 48 instead of 55. Because of people like me Estes West received 2 raises last year. Because of people like me you didn't lose your double splits so on and so on. You get my point? You got what you got from people that stuck their neck way out on the chopping block. And for what? So people like you who benefit from it and have no clue how you obtained it! ChICKEN NECK

I'm telling you this in plain english. Read the words carefully. Because of people like myself, you now have breakdown pay after 1 hr not 3. Because of people like me the city operation gets overtime pay after 48 instead of 55. Because of people like me Estes West received 2 raises last year. Because of people like me you didn't lose your double splits so on and so on. You get my point? You got what you got from people that stuck their neck way out on the chopping block. And for what? So people like you who benefit from it and have no clue how you obtained it! ChICKEN NECK
Whew Hew!!!!! The KING is back! Please flog me some more, I love it!

Yeah, most of us that found out the truth about what happened with the union movement out west understand exactly what you're saying. Those without understanding (polite way of saying head up *ss types or management types) don't want to know the truth.

THEY CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!!

:1036316054: Well, if you did all that for us, than a "thank you" is in order. I just don't understand why everyone has to get on here and complain about the "have-nots" rather than seeing what they do have, like what you worked to keep and/or improve.

:1036316054: Well, if you did all that for us, than a "thank you" is in order. I just don't understand why everyone has to get on here and complain about the "have-nots" rather than seeing what they do have, like what you worked to keep and/or improve.

Your thankyou is excepted. I have to go to bed now. Besides my cocktail is empty. Have a good rest and be safe night. chicken nugget. Elvis out...

Alot of the "have-nots" are questioning, i reiterate as in some of my previous postings...is the Big E going to continue in it's downward spiral or are we going to pull out of the bottom of the barrel soon and get back to business! The problems with seniority, how they don't pay for our time on the job, etc. are bringing us down with no fix in sight. When will they start treating their employees like partners in making this work instead of minions that should be seen and not heard.

If they can't figure out what papa Estes did for his people and make a recovery in this company, then for gods sake SELL US! Get someone that WANTS to run a successful company, that WANTS to treat it's people with concern, that WANTS to have a happy "family", that wants to have people breaking down the door to get a job here, who WANTS to.....fill in the space....!

Papa would have sold out if he knew this would be the direction the Big E would go after his unfortunate, and to our demise, early departure.

God Bless Papa E, we miss you!

-----

Mucho el " tener-nots" ¡están preguntando, reitero como en algunas de mis fijaciones anteriores… está la E grande que va a continuar en ella es espiral hacia abajo o es nosotros que van a sacar de la parte inferior del barril pronto y a volver al negocio! Los problemas con precedencia, cómo no pagan por nuestro tiempo en el trabajo, el etc. nos están derribando sin arreglo en vista. Cuando comienzan a tratar a sus empleados como socios en la fabricación de este trabajo en vez de los subordinados que deben ser vistos y no ser oídos.

¡Si no pueden entender qué papá hizo Estes para su gente y hace una recuperación en esta compañía, después para la VENTA LOS E.E.U.U. del motivo de dioses! Conseguir a alguien que QUIERE dirigir una compañía acertada, que QUIERE tratarlo es gente con la preocupación, que que QUIERE tener un " feliz; family" , eso quiere tener gente el analizar de la puerta para conseguir un trabajo aquí, que QUIERE ..... completa el espacio….¡!

La papá habría vendido hacia fuera si él supiera que ésta sería la dirección la E grande después de su unfortunate, y a nuestro fallecimiento, salida temprana.

¡Dios bendice a papá E, nosotros te falta!