Guest viewing is limited
  • Truckingboards is a MEMBERS ONLY Private Forum that first got it's start in 1999, Membership is 100% Free, We have Over 40k Members and approaching 2 million posts that date back to the early 2000's.Registration is easy and fast. We specialize in LTL trucking. Get off those Facebook Groups and come to a place where your identity will be unknown unless you tell someone. Truckingboards has a mobile app that works for Android you can install from your mobile browser. Sorry Apple Users, I know nothing about them.

Click Here

For instructions on how to install the mobile app.

Ahmaud Arbery- Verdict in Guilty

Bubba74

I live Here
Premium

Numerous media commenters had claimed in advance that Arbery and his family would not receive justice because the racial makeup of the jury was disproportionately white, with only one black juror on the panel. However, after the trial, advocates for the Artery family were jubilant about the decision and thanked the jury for considering the case carefully and impartially.

WHAT????????
I thought in this "white supremacist" nation where people are freely allowed to hunt minorities that something like this would never happen
Sorry left not everyone in the nation sees everything through the prism of race

Rastus

...MAGA ..FOREVER
Premium
I remember going back and forth with magoo about the guy.
Aumaud was another one who needed killed.

Northern Flash

Let's go Brandon!
Premium
I think that all three defendants got the guilty verdicts that they deserved.

The losers of society will riot and loot anyway. They'll have to move their goalpost and demand a lynching in the streets for all three, to still be able to fulfill their five-fingered discount shopping spree needs.

Bubba74

I live Here
Premium

The losers of society will riot and loot anyway. They'll have to move their goalpost and demand a lynching in the streets for all three, to still be able to fulfill their five-fingered discount shopping spree needs.

well it is the holiday (Christmas) season

troubleman84

He never some form or fashion he has to bring democrat versus republicans

Northern Flash

Let's go Brandon!
Premium
He never some form or fashion he has to bring democrat versus republicans
How you been Captain Racebait?

You might want to re-read my post. There is not a single word about Democrats or Republicans, unless you are just automatically connecting "the losers of society" to the Democrat party.

By the way, proof-read your gibberish before you push send, that way we might be able to make sense of it on the first attempt.
:1036316054:

princess

smh..

WHAT????????
I thought in this "white supremacist" nation where people are freely allowed to hunt minorities that something like this would never happen
Sorry left not everyone in the nation sees everything through the prism of race
I don't know what these dudes were thinking. Then the one dude records it and releases it like it would exonerate them. It is like they all were living under a rock the last 5 years. I would never attempt a citizens arrest in this day and age. The only time someone will meet my firearm is if they break in my house, attack me in a parking lot, etc.

Northern Flash

Let's go Brandon!
Premium
I don't care what Ahmaud Arbery had done previously, whether he had committed crimes at the house under construction or not, there was no excuse for these idiots to kill him. We have law enforcement to deal with this stuff. And you can't claim self defense when you acted like these three fools did. They got what they deserved.

buffalobill

I live Here
Premium
I don't care what Ahmaud Arbery had done previously, whether he had committed crimes at the house under construction or not, there was no excuse for these idiots to kill him. We have law enforcement to deal with this stuff. And you can't claim self defense when you acted like these three fools did. They got what they deserved.
Once you give chase, unless someone got injured or killed by whoever you're chasing, looks bad.

They should have just called the cops...

Northern Flash

Let's go Brandon!
Premium
Once you give chase, unless someone got injured or killed by whoever you're chasing, looks bad.

They should have just called the cops...
Yep. I've said that since the beginning. All they had to do is call the police and let them deal with Arbery through the proper system. I have no problem with them following him, but the police should have been called immediately if they thought that he had done something wrong.
This verdict in this case didn't go the way the racebaiters wanted. They wanted to have reason to question the judicial system against blacks again, but justice WAS served.