TForce | Air drivers

Varies widely from location to location. Around here it is nearly impossible to "become" an air driver if you already have a job with UPS. Air drivers are typically based at facillities at or near airports, all of the ones I've talked with were new hires, and nearly all new and vacant jobs are posted in that building only, and if not filled, will be filled with a new hire. With a combo job you might be able to do some air driving for part of the day, although the shfts will be split between buildings, sort at one drive at another etc... Look for ads(online or otherwise) at airport facilities.

had interview last fall with supplychain soultions, Maybe I should have taken tthe job but it was only casual to start 2-3 days a week. The one thing that was the desidng factor was it was only 16.10 an hour to start durring probation, and I could not feed my family on that .. the bennies were good the job was clean, top rate was I think around $22:50 no overtime!! this was down here at philly, so good luck!!

They are hiring someone here in Greenville, SC. UPS posts available jobs in all divisions online now. Go to UPS.com and click on careers.